Romance?

Gen thought to himself: if he was aber going to admit his feelings towards senku; this was the time. He felt nervous. Of course. This was the first time he had liked someone so much; and it was senku!? The one who doesn't even understand the word 'romance' .
"Senku chan, you've never liked some one before , have you?"
"Define the work 'liked'" Senku replies in a sarcastic tone
"As in romantically".

Senku paused for a sec.

"Of course not, there's no time for such pointless things anyway"
Gen suddenly looked disappointed, and the flustered look on his face faded.
"Right now-" Senku continued "we should probably focus on actually getting some sleep,-"
"But-" gen interrupted "senku I need to tell you
Something" gens face instantly returned to its flustered state.
"Gen you need to be more quite, remember we are not the only ones in this room" Senku sighed "fine if it's really that important, let's bring this outside"
They both quietly crept out of bed; Senku leading gen out of the hut. They continued outside into the dark cold night. It was silent out there and the only noise was distant owls echoing. "It's creepy out here right now" gen whispered. "And I'm freezing"
Senku just sighed. Then looked at gen's hands only to realise they were numb. "Seriously, Gen, Is it even possible to get cold so quickly" He saw gen was shivering like crazy; "geez okay I'll give you this" Senku sighed as he started to unbutton his jacket.
"Thank you" gen replied as senku gently wrapped it round his body. It was warm, and smelt nice too. He miraculously didn't feel cold anymore, the mentalist was just distracted on the comforting smell of his crushes coat.
"So then-" senku said out of the blue. "What did you wanna talk about?"
"Ahahaha I don't know.."
senku just stared at gen with an exasperated look.
"You might as well say it, since you've almost given yourself hyperthermia coming out here just to tell me"
He looked down at the mentalists face. It was bright red and he clearly looked uncomfortable. The scientist slowly stepped towards his friend. He could see Gen's eyes were slightly shimmering in the dark surroundings.
He gulped. Why was his heart pounding again? Senku took another step closer , now reaching for his friend's soft hair.
"Ahaha senku chan, what are you -" he stopped as he felt his friend's hand start to slowly cores the strands of his hair. They were standing close again. Gen desperately didn't want enough to realise how turned on he was right now. "Ahaha senku please stop". What what's he saying? The last thing he wanted senku to do was stop.
"Don't worry gen, you don't have to tell me now"
"O-ok"
"Well, I'm going to head back inside now-"
"S-senku chan, wait". senku turned round...