╰(*'︶'*)╯♡

💞Hehe Sengen fan art above done by me btw ^ sry abt all the short chapters btw I find it easier writing them in smol parts tho ^^~💞 also rly small smut warning 👌

Senku POV:
I really didn't want to admit how much I admired gen but I knew i had to tell him sooner or later. God this is so weird. Gen just stayed laying there for a bit looking all cute. I was still trying to hide the fact that I was blushing so I looked away from him. Well This was awkward.

Suddenly he turned my head around so that it was facing his and held onto my cheeks. He looked nervous. He then leaned forwards attempted to kiss me, obviously doing it all wrong tho.

 He then leaned forwards attempted to kiss me, obviously doing it all wrong tho

My heart still skipped a beat, despite his terrible attempt of a kiss. He smelt so nice, like flowers or something.

Gen POV
I really don't know what I'm doing right now I just had the sudden urge to- I love senku chan so much and I could hold back any more. I leaned away from the kiss quickly, I was scared of how he would react. I looked at his face, it was all spaced out and flustered. I gulped. I wanted to kiss him again. He was too cute right now.

"Ahaha sorry about That, senku chan. I'll go to sleep now" I lied. Leaning back towards my bed.
"I don't mind" senku replied "didn't I just tell you That have feelings for you" he said laughing slightly with his hands over his face again. "We might aswell enjoy ourselves for a bit in this boring stone world"
I laughed at at his comment. He then held onto my face and started kissing me again. This time more openly and freely. It felt amazing and my heart was pounding so hard now. We continued like this for a while this time, I could his other hand playing with my hair and stoking it. I then held onto his cheek to kissing him back slightly harder.

To be continued