𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 11🍒

EXT. NEAR LAKE - DAY
[Hünkar and Ali Rahmet found the lake and are already enjoying the beautiful weather outside]

Hünkar: "It's really beautiful."
Ali Ramet: "Yes."
Hünkar: "Are you sure no one knows about this place?"
Ali Rahmet: "I think so."
Hünkar: "I don't want the story to repeat."
Ali Rahmet: "Which story?"
Hünkar: "The hug one."
Ali Rahmet: "You didn't like the hug?"
Hünkar: "I did, but when it came out to the newspapers. Thank god it was only a hug."
Ali Rahmet: "Oh well. But i honestly thought you were going for a kiss."
Hünkar: "I changed my mind, thankfully."
Ali Rahmet: "I felt betrayed."
Hünkar: "Thanks to me, i didn't go for it. If I did, hell would be going around Çukurova."
Ali Rahmet: "I didn't think about it."
Hünkar: "You never do. I did."
Ali Rahmet: "You think of everything."
Hünkar: "I always do."
Ali Rahmet: "And before anywhere you go?"
Hünkar: "Are you asking me if I was deep thinking about coming to your house? Well, i did the night before."
Ali Rahmet: "What made you come?"

[Hünkar is left silent, he reaches out for the strawberry and slowly drags up her lips. She slowly opens her mouth and takes a bite]

Ali Rahmet: "It was me."
Hünkar: "No, i actually came here for Behice."
Ali Rahmet: "You what?"
Hünkar: "Do i have to tell you I am joking now?"
Ali Rahmet: "Yes please."
Hünkar: "All you understand is poetry."
Ali Rahmet: "That is not true. I understand a lot of things."
Hünkar: "Oh really? What about?"
Ali Rahmet: "Business, your intentions."
Hünkar: "That's a lof of things to understand. I always wonder what Ali Rahmet is thinking deep at night."
Ali Rahmet: "Stop messing with me."
Hünkar: "What do you think deep at night?"
Ali Rahmet: "Of someone I love. And will be laying next to me, but I still won't think less of her."

[Hünkar is carried away with his words and is in dead silence staring at him with her teary eyes]

Ali Rahmet: "So...I was thinking we could talk about the wedding a bit."
Hünkar: "Don't you think it's better if i let people know before?"
Ali Rahmet: "In my opinion, we should surprise them a few fays before. A full shock, but there will be no time for Demir or anyone who doesn't like the idea, to oppose. Or to...Ruin it."
Hünkar: "He would think I don't trust him. Afterall he thinks I'm done with you."
Ali Rahmet: "Didn't you tell him the truth?"
Hünkar: "I did. But he doesn't support me. This news would absolutely kill him."
Ali Rahmet: "You aren't ready for the wedding?"
Hünkar: "There are so many things to deal with before."
Ali Rahmet: "It can wait. Don't worry. If you want to wait with the wedding, we will wait. But it doesn't have to be a 'wedding'. We can just got there, you, me, witness, we sign the papers and that's it!"
Hünkar: "But I don't want our wedding to be 'just like that'. I want it to be how we imagined it."
Ali Rahmet: "It will be. I will make you the happiest."

Thanks for reading that far! 😌