"Oh, contact lens." Rosé replied.

"You look weird." Jennie stated. It was difficult for her to tell the blonde that she looked weird in a good kind of way.

"I know, that's why I rarely use them."

"I don't— I don't mean it that way." Jennie stuttered, regretting her poor choice of words to describe the younger girl.

Rosé smiled.

Then silence filled the air, neither one of them talking.

"Jennie?" Rosé whispered.

"Huh?"

"Can I borrow your pen?" 

"Oh yeah, yeah sure." Jennie handed her, her pencil case.

Rosé laughed softly "I just needed one Jennie, not all of them." 

"Oh... Uhm, just pick one that you like." Jennie mentally face palmed herself, questioning why she offered her entire pencil case and making everything between them more awkward. 

But thankfully the bell rang.

Just like that, another week has passed. Tomorrow is Saturday, Jennie's playing a game and she was hesitant at first, but upon seeing Roseanne stood up from her seat, she immediately called her.

"Hey Rosie." Jennie called.

"Rosie?" Roseanne smiled, her eyes twinkling at the new nickname the older girl used to call her.

"I'm sorry I was supposed to say Rosé but I was..." 

Nervous.

Jennie Kim was nervous. On the contrary of always being a cool headed and well composed person.

"No, no. I actually like it. Rosie." The blonde smiled.

"You can call me Rosie if you like." She then suggested.

"Rosie." Jennie whispered, uttering the girl's foreign name and letting it roll delicately on her tongue.

"Do you have something to tell me?" Rosie asked.

"Oh nothing, I was just..." Jennie fidgeted, nervously scratching the back of her neck. 

Something that Jennie does when she's shy or nervous.

"I just wanted to.." She shyly look away, finding it hard to finish her sentence.

"To?" Rosé said, patiently waiting for her next words.

"Iwasjustwonderingifyouwannawatchmygametomorrow."

Roseanne blinked a couple of times, trying so hard to process what the smaller girl has just said.

"Uhm, excuse me, you what?" Rosé asked in confusion.

"I ah, never mind. Enjoy your weekend." She grunted, leaving the baffled Roseanne behind.

---

"I was just wondering if you wanna.." Roseanne sighed, frustrated at Jennie for speaking so fast she wasn't able to catch up what the rest of her sentence.

"Was it important?" Roseanne wondered.

Maybe not.

But she just couldn't erase the sullen look on Jennie's face when she left her earlier, it was as if she was sad.

"Walk  properly nerd!" A bunch of guys yelled after bumping into her in the hallway.

"Sorry." Roseanne mumbled.