"Oh right, because she was in an accident. Greg from the college of criminology hit her with his car."

"Rumor has it, he hit her on purpose. He was drunk driving." Lisa flinched with the thought.

"What the fuck?!" Jennie cussed a little louder, causing some of their teammates to look at her.

"Did she not sue? I mean that's so fucked up."

"Greg is the University Chancellor's only son, what do you expect?" 

"He should be expelled!" Jennie emphasized furiously.

"The chancellor did everything he could to cover it all up, the accident was so bad that Roseanne has to be physically rehabilitated for half the school year."

"Wow! And yet people still do this to her, do they want her completely gone or what?" Jennie could not believe what she was just hearing now, how can somebody.. everybody be so heartless?

"Well that's just how it is for people like her." Lisa shrugged, looking at the nerd's direction pitifully.

"Girls!  Continue practicing!" 

---

Loud.

Loud, and rude. 

Jennie Kim can't enjoy her food in peace without somebody deciding they're funny enough to make fun of someone from the other table.

"Look at that asshole.." Lisa spoke, completely disgusted by Chanyeol's face.

"Does he really think making fun of that poor girl makes him funny?" Lisa irritatingly stated.

"Well apparently everybody think he is." Jennie sarcastically replied.

"Jen, you know that they don't, right? They're just— "

"Doesn't matter." Jennie shrugged.

Just before Jennie could do something to make everyone stop, a tall, buff male entered the cafeteria.

"That's enough" He sternly said.

"Don't bother our little miss know-it-all, Channy." He mocked, glaring at Chanyeol.

Before everything could process to everyone what was happening, Greg grabbed Roseanne's glasses, stomping it with his foot and laughing maniacally along with Chanyeol and his other friends.

Ruthless.

"Twisted, fucking bastards." Jennie thought.

Roseanne left the cafeteria running before Jisoo could even grab their things and leave.

Asshole. 

Jennie was about to follow Roseanne but the girl beside her grabbed her wrist.

"Not a good idea. We don't want them making fun of Rosé more, right?" Lisa reasoned out.

"Fucking hell." Jennie murmured, slumping back down to her seat.

"I know you're kind, Jennie, but just think of  Rosé. The last thing she needs is somebody bullying her again because of you." Lisa looked at her best friend apologetically.

"Right."

---

Beautiful.

"What?" Roseanne looked at her with confusion.

"I meant your eyes, they're... uhm— different." Jennie mumbled, immediately looking away from the blonde.