You have a huge effect on every man, you poisonous flower! Jungkook thought.

He leaned back on his seat. "Don't be so full of yourself, Sin. I'd like to see you in red someday. You don't always have to wear like you're in a funeral, you know?"

Ever since he met Lisa, he never saw her wear anything besides black. Yes, black suits her, but, he would also want to see her in other colors too.

She glared at him. "That's just annoying."

"That's me being honest, darling." he winked.

And then he's back. The playful Jeon. He's the one controlling the game again. Tss.

At least she experienced it for a few seconds, right?

"So," she crossed her legs under the table. "what are we gonna talk about, Mr. Jeon?"

He took a deep breath and rested his hands on the table. "We have a lot to talk about."

She nod. "I'm all ears."

"First, tell me about how you work for your boss."

Lisa looked at him unbelievingly. "Are we seriously not yet done with my boss?"

She saw how his face turned serious.

"This is not about your boss, Sin. This is about you."

This made her confused. But at the same time, she was also taken aback by his sudden change of emotion. This is the first time she saw him like this.

And if she were to be honest, he 'kinda looks hot when he's serious.

She looked away from his piercing gaze. "Fine," she sighed. "I've been working for him for four years now. But Mr. Kim only comes here to Melbourne every three to five times a year. He would visit me in the café that I work for, and then after my shift, I will work for him as his assistant. Although all I ever do to him was accompany him around Melbourne and be with him on his lunch or dinner meetings."

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Seriously? Don't you find that strange?"

"Yes, I find it very strange." she said with sharpness. "But the fact that he saved my life is enough reason for me to trust him."

"You can't trust anybody in this world, Sin. You of all people should know that."

She crossed her arms against her chest. "Does that mean I can't trust you too?"

"I don't care if you would trust me or not. But trust me," he paused. "I'm not the bad guy here."

She looked at him. "Then explain to me why you want to kill my boss so much."

Jungkook averted his gaze from hers. "It's none of your business, Sin."

"It is my business, Jeon. And I need you to explain it to me or else I might go insane."

He sighed. "Fine," he gave up. "Killing Kim Seokjin was really my motive at first. But I found out something and that changes everything. And right now, he's way out of the picture."

Her forehead creased. "Then why didn't you stop?" she asked, referring to all his wicked schemes for the past weeks.

"I was waiting for you to give up and reconsider. But you never did. For the past two weeks that I've been giving you hell, you never gave up. Not even once. And you were even ready to risk your life for him."

She was confused. "Reconsider what?"

"The thing that I told you at the café."

Her mouth opened in agape. She couldn't believe what she was hearing.