"He's your fucking father." Louis chimes in.

Alexander looks up at us and shakes his head once more, without saying another word.

I know he's lying.

Louis pulls out his gun but I put my hand out and stop him from shooting.

"Who's the leader?" I question, my tone calm but stern now.

He smirks.

"Who is the fucking leader? Is it him? Is it Xavier?" I crouch down once more.

"Xavier has nothing to do with the gang other than you, Styles. That's what my father and the Phantoms have in common. They want to take you down."

"It's you, isn't it."

Again, a sly smirk crawls upon his face.

"You have this house, you clearly have money. It has to be you." I say.

"My father owns this house. He lets me stay here." Alexander corrects.

"Fuckin' daddy's boy." Louis scoffs.

Alexander gives Louis a sharp glare before snapping his eyes back to me.

"I assume you're familiar with the name...Cody, correct?"

My heart stops. I feel my entire body go cold.

"C-Cody was the leader?" I question. It didn't seem possible. I killed Cody a long time ago. If I had killed the leader of the Phantoms, this would have been over long ago.

"Not Cody." he says.

"Then who?" Louis asks.

"The company Cody worked for, 'Collaborative Live' is owned by his father. Except that company isn't really a 'company' at all." he says.

Louis and I exchange a weird, confused look.

"It's a cover up for the Phantoms. Meaning Lydia has been watched ever since the moment she was with Cody."

I was standing there with my palms sweating.

I knew Cody was an evil, twisted motherfucker, but a Phantom? I thought he knew nothing about the gang until that night he broke into Lydia's place.

Alexander continues, saying a statement that made my mouth dry out.

"The leader of the Phantoms is Cody's father."

I step back, reeling from this new information. All along, the person who's been trying to ruin my life, was someone I didn't know.

"So Cody was simply a trap for Lydia and I. He was only with her to help his father get to me." I start putting the pieces together.

"Good job, Styles. You've figured it all out." Alexander condescends.

"What's his name?"

"Samuel." Alexander answers.

I hear Louis' watch beep, meaning we didn't have much time left before we had to be home.

"Harry, we gotta wrap it up." Louis says, meaning it's time to kill this son of a bitch.

I grab the gun from Louis, raising it to Alexander's head.

"There's one more thing I want to ask you." I say.

Something has been in the back of my head. For over a year.

One of my closest friends betrayed me. He drugged me. He tried to hurt Lydia. He burned our apartment down.