Jungkook only cracked the door looking at the older, he didn't disturb him only sighing and taking his leave when a small voice called out for him. "Huh?"

"Why are you my friend? With a crybaby like me?" Jungkook clicked his tongue dropping his bags at the door walking over to him squatting down to his height. "Because your the most kindest funniest extra person I've ever met, but your heart is so big, your confident and perfect Jimin. Those people don't even know you. I know you and love you." Jimin let a tear escape his eye wiping it away immediately, no one sees him cry anymore.

"T-thank you...you should sleep; thanks for taking my shift kookie." He nodded kissing his head before getting up and leaving the room. As Jimin leaned back further into the chair, he caught a glimpse of the clock on the wall.

He turned back to the city taking in more of its beauty. "I hope Tae doesn't leave me either."

He sighed drifting to sleep in his chair, he knew he'd be in pain the next day but he couldn't bring himself to move.

~~~~~

Jungkook placed down a plate of breakfast food for Jimin and himself, the older was quiet and only poked the food. "Are you gonna eat min? I don't want you getting sick." Jimin shook his head holding his knees against his chest with his feet on the chair.

"M'not hungry." He mumbled, "at least eat the bread...please." Seeing the younger care so much he sighed taking a big bite of it then placing back down looking to him for approval, he faintly smiled going back to eating.
~~
"Since it's our day off, do you wanna do something? Like get out?" Jungkook asked washing the dishes from earlier, Jimin was in the same seat shaking his head. "What about a walk might help your mind?" Jimin sighed getting up.

Jungkook frowned sitting down on the couch. After a moment Jimin came back out in a big hoodie and jeans. "Well are we still going?" Jimin mumbled sounding annoyed. "Oh, I didn't think you wanted to when you got up." Jimin shook his head walking over to the fire escape. "You coming?"

(This is their apartment☺️)

Jungkook POV.....

I've known Jimin for years and years since our first year of high school, he was always a big baby and a little bratty; some might say extra. I was really quiet and stayed to myself until I met Jimin. He was always in some type of  drama being misunderstood or sometimes in fights.

At first I didn't think I should be his friend but the more we hung out the more I saw he was the sweetest person on this planet and had an unconditional amount of self love and confidence that it came off as ignorance or bitchy, but he tried to build up the people around him and love them without limits but not all people saw it like that, especially not his parents or his siblings.