twenty six

serin woke up early and ran to seungwoo's room. she felt so bad that she broke her promise with minhee that she didn't want to interact with neither eunsang nor minhee.

"seungwoo! seungwoo!" serin whisper-shouted, waking him up.

"what's the matter...?" he sleepily said, checking the time on his alarm clock.

"it's 7am! doesn't school start at 8?" he was really confused.

"I just really need a ride to school! yes, this early..." she smiled at him, hoping he'll give in.

"...fine." seungwoo sighed and walked into his bathroom to get ready, while serin walked out of his room and into the kitchen.

"it worked!" she giggled.

after she had her breakfast, seungwoo got his car ready and she stepped in.

"let's go!"

___________________

at school, serin was cautious not to see eunsang and minhee.

she kept an eye out for a freakishly tall boy and a boy with red hair.

after she made sure that they weren't anywhere near her, she walked to her locker to get her books when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"ah!" she shouted, thinking it was either one of them. but standing behind her was just song hyeongjun.

"serin, why didn't you wait for us?" he pouted. with a simple pout, hyeongjun always gets his way.

"I...it was nothing. I just felt like waking up early." she muttered, refusing to tell him.

hyeongjun rolled his eyes. "yeah, yeah, that's totally the reason. anyways, I told minkyu that I would meet him now. bye." he waved goodbye and walked away.

"yes! they aren't even near me." serin smiled and walked briskly to her next class.

"wait...isn't it chemistry?"

"minhee's in chemistry with me! "

_______________

serin awkwardly walked in. minhee was already seated, and her seat was right beside him. she forced a smile and quickly sat down, not looking at him.

"serin." minhee looked at her.

"y-yeah...?" she muttered, still looking away.

"where were you?"

oh no. not the same question again.

"I felt like going early..." she told him the same excuse she told hyeongjun.

"meet me after class." minhee faced the whiteboard again.

wonder what that's about?

_______________

serin nervously followed minhee after class to the cafeteria.

"its not lunchtime yet-"

serin was slammed against the wall, one of minhee's hands on the wall bedside her head, and the other on her waist.

"m-minhee!" she stuttered, looking away.

it didn't help that even her ears were red.

minhee smirked. "you always avoid me...do I need to impress you enough?"

he suddenly pushed her onto the nearby table, his hands both on the table sandwiching her.

"minhee... im sorry..."

"I'll impress you." minhee's lips crashed onto hers.

serin widened her eyes. her first kiss with kang minhee.

he clutched onto her waist again, pulling her back up but continued to kiss her.

serin closed her eyes, enjoying every second of it. his lips felt so soft and kissable, it was as if they were meant to be on hers.

"m-minhee..." she stuttered, but minhee held her head, preventing her from letting go.

after a few minutes, minhee finally let go of her and licked his lips.

serin was dazed. did i just kiss kang minhee?

"serin...i love you."

__________________

hi ag! idk how I got my first chapters to 1k words, this one's at 500 😅 anyways, hope you still enjoyed it!