nine

"we're here!" minhee beamed.

Serin looked around the school in amazement. "woah..."

It was much bigger than her old school, so she was amazed by the size of it.

"it's really big." she mumbled.

"what's big?" minhee said and wiggled his eyebrows, smirking.

Serin looked at him with a grossed expression on her face and walked off.

"aw man." minhee pouted.

Serin walked to the office first to get her timetable for the rest of the year. Minhee insisted on following her so she wont get lost.

Serin knocked a few times then told minhee to wait outside. When she heard someone say, "come in!" she walked into the room.

"you must be serin! welcome, dear!" a nice looking middle aged woman beamed at her.

"thank you, ma'am." serin bowed politely.

"well, since you're new to the school, we have assigned a student to show you around the school." the woman told serin.

She nodded, then asked, "could I just pick someone by myself?"

She wanted to pick minhee to shoe her around, but of course, she couldn't.

"I'm sorry, dear, but we have already informed the student about this. I hope you understand the situation." the woman explained apologetically.

"Ah, no, it's okay. Who is she?" Serin asked curiously.

"its not a she, its a he."