Part 9

I wake in a room, tied to a chair. I struggle to get free before remembering my powers, I tried to light my hands but it didn't work.
"Your attempts to free yourself are futile, you are just wasting energy" Loki smirked standing by a door.
"What do you want?" I yell anger coating my voice to hide my fear, as my memories of yesterday rush back.
"That my dear is for me to know, and you to find out at a later time," he says soothingly almost in a whisper as he pushes off the wall, and walks slowly towards me.
"Why?" I growl at him, afraid my fear was showing through my eyes.
" I can't tell you that." He whispers now right in front of me.
"Can't or won't?" I ask, trying keep my menacing tone.
"Bit of both really" he says with a smartalek tone.
"What about other answers? Like what you did to my hands? I know you have answers." Losing my menacing tone, curiosity showing through. I have to fight to keep the angry look on my face.
"Oh darling, you don't have to pretend with me. I can see your curiosity, don't forget I read minds I know you're afraid. Don't be, you're perfectly safe here" he says standing up to leave.
"Well that's reassuring" I whisper sarcastically.
"It'd do you good to watch your mouth, especially around me." With that he left, not a word of when he'd be coming back. I slump in the chair defeated, looking around for something anything really just not sure what yet.

——————————————————
A/N: I'm trying to make updates more frequent, sorry about the long wait for the last one. Thank you to the 209 readers so far. I'm glad you liked it and stuck with it, it means a lot to me. So thank you!
comment if you find any mistakes, feedback is always helpful or if you have any ideas let me know I have pre-written the story but am more than open to suggestions and ideas. Thank you again to all of you. Love you all 3000😘