Part 6

Y/N/N = your nickname

I wake up early to get ready for my next mission, I am just about to make breakfast when I hear a knock on my door. It's Nat, "Your Presence is requested in the lab." She says, I follow her out. Unable to contain her questions any longer she asks me to show her. I smile and light my hands, then scream like it's hurting me.
Nat goes into protective mode, I let them out, and stop screaming, laughing my face off. "that wasn't funny." she stated mono tone,
"Yes it was! Your face was the best!" I say still laughing.
"No it wasn't, I actually thought you were in pain! I thought that my friend who is practically my sister was in pain!" she pushed.
"Okay, I'm sorry. Am I forgiven?" I ask, with pleading puppy eyes I know no one can resist.
"Maybe," she says masking her smile well. I smile coming up with an idea.
I start to cry, " I'm soooo sorry Nat... I. Just. I-I. Jus-Just. Feel. So. So. Bad. It's. Just. Things. Have. Been. Re-Really. Hard. Lately. I'm. Sorry." I choke through the fake tears.
"Faker." she says. I immediately stop.
"No I'm not!"
"Does it actually hurt?" she asks,
"No," I sigh
"Sorry, I just wanted to know" she says. One of the good things about knowing Nat as well as I do I know when the assassin is lying, like right now. Tony probably wanted to know.
We reach the lab, once again everyone is there, even Clint and Nick who doesn't seem very happy.
"(Y/N/N), you made it!" Tony says, I roll my eyes at the nickname and respond with a snarky,
"Can it Stark! What's up?"
"Well-" I cut him off.
"I said can it!" Tony bows, I can almost see the sarcasm dripping off him, he points to Banner.
                *******************
Bruce tells me their plan for my new training, "okay, when do we start?" I ask, surprisingly it's Nick that speaks monotone as always,
"Once you finish speaking with our demanding prissy prince."
"With all due respect Director, you told me we can't just give him what he wants." I reason not planning to push very hard because I want answers.
"I know Agent, but after careful consideration, and extra precautions. I think we can do it, and you're our last hope at finding out what it is that he wants." Nick replys annoyedly.
"We will all be outside the door, Fury and others will be in the Control Room, we'll all have radios. Even Pointbreak over here." Tony assures me, pointing to Bruce teaching Thor to use the radio. Banner calm and patient, Thor trying to be.