" I-will read it later" she slightly smiled. Grabbing the paper and placing it carefully on her back, making sure that the neatness won't crumble. 

"You need to read it now, so that I could discuss to you what he wrote to me"

Since Jiyon was now a free man, with Hara paying all his taxes and with his own money on his bank account he realize why Beakhyun gave him this responsibility. This past few months he'd travel on seven different places apart from his house and Hara's to visit his grandchildren. On Seoul's Children School, EatJin, The police station, Jung's Boutique, Kim's Farm, Chim's Cafe and Ddeang bar. Each places had it's specific person.

Beakhyun's letter to his father was for Jiyon to gather the sperm donors who donated for Hara's pregnancy. He knew what Beakhyun was trying to do, so he did all he can to find seven people. All of them passed from his interrogation. They are financially good, they are all stable.

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

"Why are you allergic to strawberries?" Seokjin asked, cutting seven kind of fruits apart from strawberries. Meojin watched his expert movements as he sliced the banana's into pieces evenly, neatly and quickly.

" I don't really know. Strawberries r one ob my favorite but wen I was two the allrgies startd" she replied, her voice was a whisper when and mumbled, she's more focused on the satisfying scene in front of her.

Seokjin felt the sudden pull off of his heart when he saw the little girl melt as soon as his workers gave the plate she ordered. Three butterscotch bread paired with three different syrups.

He saw it. The similarities and traits towards the little girl. After hearing Jiyon's explanations about the matter of Hara's state, he began to thank God for the miracle of the survivor of the babies and the mother involved.

Sure being a dad wasn't in his plan, but he knew Hara couldn't manage all her children alone. Even if there's a lot of caretakers. She couldn't supply the mother role while doing the father role as well. Considering that she's managing the company, also alone.

Heck he didn't even know that he donated his sperms on a billionaire.

He wanted to hug the little girl in front of him. Swing her on his arms and pamper her with love and his cooks. He was too occupied on how he would find some way to hug the little girl without looking like a creep. But something came up that made him hiss.

He cut his fingers.

"Oh nu Mister Kim!" She gasp seeing the small cut on his fingers that began to ooze with blood. Seokjin sigh as he grabbed some towel that was handed by his workers and an alcohol. It was the second time I'm his whole life to have cut his fingers. The first was when he played with a knife without knowing what's the uses of the tool.

He cleaned his wound. He began to notice that Meojin was sniffing, her eyes are watery as she saw the would on his fingers. He awed a little of how cute she was but then turned to the counter so he could stand where Meojin was.

" Are you okay?" His wound was wrapped with a towel that had small dots of blood. Meojin sniffed shaking her head.

" R you okay? I cry when someone is hurt because of me" she wiped her tears away from her puffy cheeks. Seokjin shook his head and hugged the little girl on his wife arms.

It felt right.

So damn right that he wouldn't let her go.

" It wasn't your fault honey...." He pated her head, shushing her to stop her from crying. They're currently on the kitchen ward so the noise wasn't heard from outside.

" I-i have a pink bandaid in my bag" Meojin sniffed, walking to the spot where she dropped her small pink bag and began to find the bandaid. It was in case her siblings get hurt. 

She walked back to where Seokjin was and unwrapped the aid and placed it on the wound.

He watched with sparkling eyes to the little girl. He could feel the gently touch and careful she let out. It made his heart soft.

He just couldn't belove that this little girl in front of him was his daughter.

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰