~Prologue~

A beautiful landscape stretches out in front of me. Meadows, hills, forests and a small lake, which reflects the bright sun. The sun's rays makes the sparkling water appears like flowing gold. The calm and the silence - the only sound that can be heard is the light splashing of my feet and the chirping of birds. It is hot, but bearable. A wonderful and perfect day. The sky is the most beautiful thing of this landscape, because the sunset glows in the most varied colors. The sun going down is one of the most natural and controversial things on this planet. This process of rising and setting is essential, because without this important day-night rhythm there probably wouldn't be life on this planet. It's like breathing. I love moments like this. Moments when I realize the beauty and simplicity of the complex nature. Moments when I can forget the modern and way too fast society. Moments when I just enjoy what each of us is entitled to.

...

The darkness stretches out in front me. My head hurts as my body does. My memory is hazy, just like my senses. It is cold. I notice that I get more and more conscious. Everything hurts and inevitably I ask myself: 'Where am I? Why is it so dark here? Why it's cold? What happened?'. But no answer to all of these questions. The next thing I remember is that I woke up.

...

--------------------------------

!!! If you read this story please consider that I'm not a native speaker. So be prepared for possible grammatical error and wrong usage of language !!!

--------------------------------

Opinion and criticism?

Questions?

Ideas for the next part of this story?

Wishes?

Other