promise chapter 4

Jalarundin Muhammad Akbar POV .
I am with my best friend Adulu mahama playing the game cheese .
Adulu : have you heard about Adha Khan?
Jalarundin: yes and you know that he went as a common person.
Adulu:  no I don't no but he told you.i reply no I found out my self
Beside I have spice who is checking on him for but he don't know brother
Adulu : are you sure you want to go war with the Amer he say with serious and jalarundin reply yes very sure I know many people are you die I don't care beside I get what I went Adulu I said with smile.
Jalarundin what is the reason why you went that kingdom and please don't buy the story about rich and beautiful kingdom. Jala reply u know very well friend and you know all my dark secret.  I drunk the win in font of us I continue Adulu the reason is that  I went to hurt her so much that she will never going to forget it . Adulu: why I know you love her very much? I said I don't love her I despise her to the core Adulu I don't what I am going to do to her when she comes infornt of me l said pain jalarundin continue I don't want to talk about it please let enjoy.
Adulu: ok Jala sorry I brought this up I know this is very sensitive to you sorry again please. I nodded  The night continue after Jala went to Ruqaiya Haram . Ruqaiya said Jala what are you doing at this night I mean Jala reply by a kiss all in the night you could hear or moans .

                   Two days later
Jodha Bai POV
Is had been two days now I have been seeing Adha and he very  kind , respectful ,humble and funny. We all meet at the river where we first meet and he doesn't not know that  who I am .
Now I am going to meet him and I always tell my family I am going to the temple than I go and meet him .
Adha : kuish how are you I hope everything is alright. I replied I am fine ok so stop worry ok.
Adha : I went to tell you something but he didn't finish when saw kuish run I said kuish what happened why are you running tell me kuish reply in fast tone of voice the Mugal soldier has attack the temple,
what  I said with surprise I forget about Adha I run to temple and I reached I said the Mugal soldier spoiling even the and had kill many of our soldier I went to fast when I took a sword from one of our soldier and started fighting with them .To my surprising I saw Adha fighting the Mugal soldier .we kill almost all of the Mugal I told one of them to tell their emperor that as Amer people we are not afraid of them and we are not coward like them and if there is war that we meet at the battlefield not at anywhere . Go and tell your heartless emperor .
I went to the back side of the temple and took some and place it on my forehead and I promise that I will going to bring the Mugal emperor heard infornt of every it is a promise to my motherland.
When I turn I saw Adha looking at I said Adha thank you for helping me
Adha said kuish I went to talk to you please jodha said let meet tomorrow please I have to go .I left from there.

                Adha Khan POV
What is wrong with all of you why did you have to attack the Amar and at the temple I shouted . Soldiers ! I went to take these soldiers from and give the 25 stock of cains l said that all of the soldiers was surprised I shouted again take them now! I have never treated my soldiers like this before but  they hurt my heart by hurting my love jodha for her I do anything . Before we the war begin I wanted to tell kuish or jodha that I am Adha Khan the right man of the Mugal emperor and his little brother I went to the her every and above all tell I went to marry her I love with all my heart I don't care about the anything but her. King one of the soldiers said he continues emperor jalarundin Muhammad Akbar has send a massage for you . ready it for  , he said Adha Khan I went you to been prepared I am coming to Amar tomorrow i went seen send a message to Amer king and tell them there is going to be a war . Adha thank you . little by jalarundin Muhammad Akbar  .
Ahhh I shouted I have to stop the war but before that I have to tell jodha even thing. 

       Jalarundin Muhammad  POV
I was playing chess with Ruqaiya  when a soldier came and said emperor they told me what happened in the temple and how Adha Khan help the Amar soldier won against them and how Adha punish them by going to the temple.
He said with his head bow down to me. Leave I said leave I shouted with rage , l want for there living Ruqaiya there

In the Jala room
Adulu : you called  me Jala I replied told him what ever the soldiers told me and about Adha Khan Adulu said jalarundin I was surprised about when the Princess but Adha Khan what is wrong with him and never did is beautiful .I said the only reason to found out about what Adha Khan did is meeting him. Adulu really yh and I said Adulu arrange everything  I am leaving right now .