i went to - chapter 2

Jalarundin Muhammad Pov

I just came from the court and I just cut some hands for stealing food And I don't regret it . I don't care whether he or she is young or old .I went everyone to follow my rules and regulations .Now I am in my harm ( bedroom) I have set my eyes on Amer kingdom I went to take control over the kingdom .
Soldier: Emperor, king Adha Khan went to see you please.
Jala: let him in .
Soldier : ok emperor. Jalarundin nodded
Adha Khan Came in
Adha Khan: Emperor Jala good evening . Jalarundin just nodded
Adha: l know it is very late for me to come here but this is very important can I please take a minute of your time emperor.
Jala : I am just listen.
Adha: I know I am not in the position to ask this question.
Jala : you know you are my younger brother so you ask me anything you want.
Adha: Jala of all the kingdom why do you went to conquer
Amer you know they are very powerful it will be easy to conquer them.
Jala : Brother you know nothing easy for me and when I went something I get it . Beside Amer is beautiful and very rich .
Adha : but Jala but stop him.
Jala: Adha is went you to go to Amer and go and watch this movie and everything they do before the war. I know risky but I went to go there and I went to leave right now .
Adha : okay emperor.
Jala: and remember one but not know that the Mugal has sent to watch them.
Adha: I want to take your leave .
Jala huge his brother and say good bye. Jalarundin was going to sleep when he heard the soldier announced that Queen Ruqaiya is arriving.
Ruqaiya: I was waiting for you to come but you never came
Jala: I was coming to you when you came here. Jala smile while looking at his best friend and his wife. Both of them went to Ruqaiya Haram and sleep together or should I say we have sex

Jodha Bai pov
I just went to sword fight with my brother .I love him very much I hate the Mugal very much because he doesn't respect her religion. I haven't seen him before but still hate him. I am very tried and I went to sleep.

Adha Khan pov
After I talk to Jala I to my Haram above all I went to convince him to stop the war but he won't he very stubborn and when he want something he will get no matter what. Beside he is the Emperor I should always follow his rules and regulations when I don't like it or not.
Hamida Banu: son what are you doing here this time . I hope everything is all right son . Hamida panicked because his son has never come here this time before. Adha Khan : Don't worry mom nothing bad has happened so don't worry I just went to come and say good bye to you because I went go and some work. I don't when I am going to be back.
Hamida: Take care son I am leaving and Allen be with you
Adha Khan: Don't worry Mon I will take care of myself l love you very much .
Jala: okay

What do you think what happen next
How will jalarundin meet his love jodha . Please vote and comments okey .
Please remember that is my first story and if there is any mistake forgive me and please let me know. Love you.