Chapter 3

Terence's POV

It's been a week since the announcement about our school's foundation day activities; and sadly, we still haven't found someone who can be our class representative for the competition. I know, we could just not join, it's not that big deal anyway. But to some of our classmates it is, especially the prize. Even Summer, our class president, has an eye for the prize. I mean, our class is short on funds, especially for the activities. Anyways, I'm starting to give up 'cause none of us even knows how to sing. So, I'll just let them be. I'm a horrible class officer, aren't I? Well, it's not my choice to be one anyway.

I was walking down the hall when I saw Lyron in front of his locker. Come to think of it, he's here for a week now and I'm still not used to his presence. I mean, I sometimes forget that he's in our class. He's just so quiet, but I must say, he's also kinda smart. His quizzes and pre-test scores were almost perfect. If it's not perfect, there's only one or two mistakes. The other day, he came late to class, but because he had an excuse letter to show to our subject teacher at that time, he was allowed to take the quiz. I was surprised 'cause when he arrived the discussion were over. The quiz was about to start, but still he managed to get the highest score. Only one mistake. My thinking was cutoff when Lyron closed his locker, then walk off to class.

I immediately went to my locker to grab my textbook, then headed to class as well. But when I arrived, it's just me and Lyron, again. 'Guess I'm early again!' I sighed of the thought then took my seat. I grabbed my phone, then texted Michael where the heck is he. But he didn't reply to my message. I looked at Lyron, he's reading a book, but I couldn't see what kind 'cause it's laying on his desk. I stood up, then head towards him. I took a sit in the vacant seat in front of him. 'Small talk, it is!' I thought bravely.

"Hey, what are you reading?" I asked him, luckily he answered back. "Rick Riordan's." "Woah, you read Rick Riordan's, too? What book of his are you reading now?" I asked full of curiosity. "The Trials of Apollo. The Hidden Oracle." He answered back. "I've read that, too. I like the part where--" I said, but was cut off when my phone rang. I looked at the screen, it was Michael calling, so I answered it. "Yow! What's up?" "Hey, I need your help. I got a flat tire. I'm in the middle of the road. I don't have an extra tire and don't have any tools. Can I borrow your extra tire? I'll text you where I am. Bye!" He said in the other line. Then I received his text stating the address of his location. "Uh, I gotta go. Michael's need help. Talk to you later." I said to Lyron then stood up, but he didn't say anything. I then went out, got in my car and headed to Michael's location.

ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿

Michael and I managed to get back in class on time. Exactly when we took our seats the bell rang up and Mrs. Davis walked in then the class started.

The classes were rough on us today. Two surprise quizzes, one take home quiz, and a thousand word essay about anything. We could choose our own topic, but still, it's not that easy. "This day sucks!" Michael whined, "I couldn't agree more! Heck! A thousand word essay?" I agreed with him in disbelief. We both sighed at the same time.

We were walking back to our car, ready to go home when Lyron walked past by us and get in his car. "Woah! He got a slick car. That's a 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback LX." Michael commented by seeing Lyron's car. "How do you that?" I asked him curiously, raising a brow. "Dude, when your dad's a car dealer, you'll know about cars, too. Plus, I'm also into them just like my dad, remember? So I know sorts or stuff about cars, too." He answered me. "Did you know that his car costs 21, 750 dollars to be exact?" He added. "Whatever. Let's go." I said. When we reached our cars, we both said our goodbyes, then get into our cars then drove off.

⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

A/N:

Okay, this chapter's about short 'caused I can't think of anymore scenes.

Additionally, next chapter would be Lyron's POV now.

And, hope you like it. Thank you for reading. Mwuah!!