part 10 ✌️

y/n pov
we're having another sleepover tonight. i'm glad to get away from home. my parents are always fighting. I love staying with my friends.
'can we ACTUALLY play tod tonight?' caleb whines
'fine.' says noah, laughing
I sit between chloe and noah. caleb starts.
'noah, truth or dare'
'dare' noah says, almost immediately.
'hmm, I dare you to...kiss the cutest girl in the room'
noah blushes profusely.
'it's obviously me!' finn says, standing up.
noah looks around the circle. we all laugh. but i'm nervous. will he choose me? or will he choose millie? or even sadie? I don't know
he crawls around, everyone watching him, until he reaches me, he leans forward a plants a soft, quick kiss on my lips. it might've only been for a second but I feel warm inside. does he really think i'm the prettiest?
'SMOL BEAN IS IN LOVE!' finn shouts
millie laughs, then sadie until everyone's laughing, except for me and noah. we sit, staring at each other, grinning nervously. and that's when it hits me...
i'm falling hard...
i'm falling hard for noah schnapp...
try and change my mind...

noah's pov
i feel happy
it was just an excuse to kiss her.
i've wanted to do that since i first met her.
now everyone knows.
i'm pretty sure they all knew before
i'm falling hard...
i'm falling hard for y/n...

y/n pov
we watch a few good movies.
first we watch stand by me, one of the saddest movies ever! i cry, it reminds me of the good times with my family, when everyone was happy, we would watch it together and enjoy it.
noah sees me crying and pulls me closer.
'it's ok' he whispers 'you're ok'
and I am ok. now i'm with him, i'm ok.
he buries his head into my shoulder and I rest my head on his. he lifts his head and gestures to the empty sofa. he sits down and I sit in his lap. he wraps his arms around me. i feel safe.
after we finished the movie, we tried to find one to raise our spirits and make us laugh. I suggest baywatch and everyone else agrees. we laughed the whole way through. noah's laugh is adorable. I look up into his eyes and smile. he smiles back at me and kisses me on the forehead.
(pretend the pic is you and noah)

@sadiesink_: look at my parents 🛳tagged @princess

tagged @princess.xoxo @noahschnapp

@princess.xoxo: you really out here exposing
⬆️ @user44: omg confirmation
⬆️@user6: they 100% dating
⬆️ @user666: i stg if they're not dating...
load more replies
@noahschnapp: sadie.
⬆️@sadiesink_: noah.
@finnwolfhardofficial: WE HAVE NO CONFIRMATION YET GUYS! JUST HOLD ON 🛳💓
@user62: clout chaser
load more comments

y/n pov
he makes me feel happy. as he holds me in his arms my eyes begin to close. this will be the second night in a row that I fall asleep in his arms. I feel like i've known him forever. just as I begin to fall asleep, noah strokes my hair and i smile. then I pass out.

noah's pov
she's so beautiful.
she's falling asleep, i can tell.
I don't want to wake her so i decide to just sleep here again tonight. chloe looks up at me from the floor. she giggles quietly. I roll my eyes and smile at her. how could my sister be this great? this has happened before. chloes friends have led me on, all because of the fame. but y/n, y/n is different. before we met she didn't even know who I was. she is so genuine. she's gained so many followers and is almost catching me up but not once has she let it get to her head. she's dealt with all the hate so well. i'm considering taking her to the meet and greet tomorrow. she'd love it. I know she would.

authors note: sorry this chapter is crappy and you had to wait longer for it. it will get better next chapter
also, thank you to everyone who's made it this far, I appreciate you but I need opinions on if i should continue as I only have a few reads. Thank you ❤️❤️❤️