part 4

chloe's pov

she definitely likes him. i can see it in her eyes. it's cute. i don't care. he deserves someone like y/n and y/n deserves someone like Noah. the only thing is, she doesn't know he's famous. i'm gonna show her an episode of stranger things and then she'll see.

y/n pov

chloe switches on her big tv and flips to netflix. in the search bar, she searches 'stranger things'
i've heard of that!' i say loudly                                                                                                              chloe laughs and presses on an episode. the first thing i see is a clip of noah with a bowl cut. i can't help but laugh. chloe and ash laugh along with me. we watch the whole episode evn though it's one from halfway through season 2 and i have no clue what's going on. he's an amazing actor. he's cute even with a bowl cut.
'So, do you like it?' Chloe asks
'He's very talented' me and Ashley agree.
'Now about you tell him that' Chloe smirks.
'NOAH!' She screeches.
Almost immediately, Noah walks through the door.
'um let me take a picture of you guys' ash says 'you guys look nice'
We all exchange weird glances.

'um let me take a picture of you guys' ash says 'you guys look nice'We all exchange weird glances

@noahschnapp: we cuties 🤪
tagged @princess.xoxo @chloeschnapp

@princess.xoxo: schnapp twins lookin fire🔥
⬆️ @noahschnapp: so are you 🔥
@ash.ley: I think I deserve some credit for the photo taking?
⬆️ @princess.xoxo: you wish
@chloeschnapp: I ship 😳🤪
@user11: omg she's pretty
@user6: is that ur gf Noah?
@user77: ew
@user8: ur all gorgeous 💓
@user61: new girl is uglyyy
@user99: Noah u could do better
Load more comments

Noah's pov
'That's a cute picture!' y/n says
'You're cute' I say.
Oh no. I didn't mean to say that.
'I mean, you're cute in the picture'
She laughs nervously. I've fucked up.
She probably doesn't feel the same way.
Chloe winks at me
'Smooth' she mouths, rolling her eyes.
'Well...' Ashley says, 'you should probably get going Noah, we're having a girls night and binge watching stranger things'
'Of course you are' i laugh and leave the room. 'Goodnight!' I call from the hallway.

Y/n POV
He's so cute. URGH. I can't fall for him. I just can't. It's not fair on Chloe.
'Oh my gosh' Chloe sighs
'What?' I say
'You're soooo into each other'
'No!' I can feel my face turning bright red.
'Anyway, let's start watching stranger things!'
As I watch the boys play D&D I begin to drift off, thinking of Noah, his gleaming eyes, his adorable smile...

Authors note: there's gonna be muchhh more awful editing but you'll just have to deal with it ;)