Then I sat down on our bed. I went on my phone then Mattia sat down next to me.

"I can't believe I'm in Italy with you" Mattia smiled and put his arm around me.
"I know" I smiled and looked up at him.
"I mean it's like my second home here I'm just really happy you're here with me" Mattia said.
"Awww, Tia..." I said.

He smiled and I kissed him, passionately. I got up then walked over to the balcony and opened the doors. Yes there is a balcony in our room, I know right. I looked out and my hair flowed in the wind.

"Wait stay there" Mattia said,
"Let me take a picture of you" Mattia said getting out his phone.

We had a mini photo shoot on the balcony and then I took some of Mattia also. He sent me the pictures we took then we both posted on instagram.

liked by, 104,560 and 1000 others @ luna: italy w my love🤍🇮🇹 ( tagged: @ mattiapolibio )

@ luna: italy w my love🤍🇮🇹
( tagged: @ mattiapolibio )

comments:

@mattiapolibio:
i love you
- @luna: and i love you🥰

@alejandrorosario:
miss you 🥺
- @luna: miss you alee

@kairicosentino:
my parents 💕💕
- @luna: son🥺

@alvaromero:
pop off luna
- @luna: ily aloe

@celestesanchez:
I MISS U HOTTIE
- @luna: I MISS YOU MOREEE

@blairesantos:
SO PRETTY💘💘
- i MISS YOU🥺 tyy!

"Let's go everyone!" My mom yelled.

Mattia and I walked out of our room and stood next to my mom my sister and Gianluca Mattia's parents opened the door and we all walked out. We all walked to the restaurant since it was really close. Mattia held my hand as we walked behind our family.

"Why did Caleb comment on your post?" Mattia asked me.
"What?" I asked.
"Look" Mattia said.

I pulled out my phone and looked at my recent post.

@calebdaviss:
italy looks good on u
- @tiktokroom: y'all see this😳

"Oh he did comment..." I said.
"What's that about?" Mattia asked.
"I'll tell you after dinner" I said.
"Oh you know?" Mattia asked.
"Kind of?" I said.

Mattia sighed. I squeezed his hand in reassurance then we all walked into the restaurant. My mom had a reservation so the server guided us to our table. We all sat down, I sat in the middle of Mattia and Gianna. Our restaurant was very authentic so the waitresses and waiters spoke Italian. My mom and sister both spoke Italian because my dad taught my sister at a young age. She also used to read books in Italian. My mom is also Italian so she obviously speaks it. Mattia obviously does as well, so do his parents. Even Gianluca can speak basic Italian.

We all got water for the table and my mom and Mattia's parents ordered wine.
I looked at the menu and then asked Mattia,
"Can you please order for me" I asked.
"Of course" Mattia laughed.

The waiter came and everyone ordered, Mattia ordered for me too.

"I just wanna know why I'm the only one who doesn't know Italian" I said.
"You would always run away when we were teaching Mattia and Gianna" My mom said.

Mattia's mom nodded and laughed.

"Of course I did that. It's not like I need it now or anything" I said.

Everyone laughed.

Mattia was talking to his parents and my mom said,

"Luna, I already told a Gianna but, tomorrow I'm taking both of you on a gondola tour in the canals"
"Really? Aw thank you, mom. I actually really wanted to do that here" I said.

She smiled, then our food came. I got pasta carbonara. We all talked with eachother and then Gianna said,

"Could we go get cannolis or gelato after this?"
"Yesss" I said.
"Yes we can find a place" My mom said.
"Actually we know a place near here" Mrs. Polibio said and pointed to Mr. Polibio.
"Oh yeah! We should go" He said.
"Yay!" Gianna and I said.

We all ate and enjoyed our food, it was amazing.

"Mattia, Luna" Mrs. Polibio said.
"Yeah?" We both answered.
"Kairi's mom texted me and she said that him and all the boys miss you both already" Mrs. Polibio said.
"Aww, what else did she say?" I asked.
"She just said that all the boys are there and they are just hanging out. Oh and someone named Blaire is there too" Mrs. Polibio said.

Mattia and I looked each other and said,
"Ooo" then laughed.

We all finished eating then Mattia's parents and my mom spilt the check.
We all thanked them for dinner then left.
We all walked out of the restaurant and walked a few blocks to get dessert. We all ended up getting gelato and cannolis for the apartment. I walked with Gianna and she said.

"Luna try this shit" She said putting her gelato in my mouth.
"Gianna we got the same flavor" I said laughing.
"Oh let me try yours" She said getting a spoonful of my SAME flavor gelato.
"Wait yours tastes so much better. Can we please trade" Gianna said.
"We got the same -" I said looking at her cup noticing she had more left, "You know what, sure" I said trading with her.

We all then walked back to the apartment and walked up to our apartment. I went into my room and changed out of my clothes and put on silk pajama shorts and a white tank top.
Mattia walked into our room and he also changed. I was on my phone laying on our bed then Mattia sat down next to me. Mattia said,

"So you wanna tell me why Caleb commented?"
"Oh..." I said.
"Hm?" Mattia said.

I could tell he was getting annoyed so I said,

"So you know when he came over?" I said.
"Oh you already told me about this" Mattia said.
"Well..." I said.
"What...?" Mattia said.
"He told me he still likes me. Well he kinda said he was still in love with me actually..." I said putting my phone down.
"What..." Mattia said.
"He didn't try anything or ask me out he knows I'm really happy with you. He said he just had to get that off his chest" I said.
"Why didn't you tell me that?" Mattia said.
"I don't know. I just didn't want you to think anything" I said.
"You had to leave out the most important part?" Mattia said beginning to lose his temper.
"I didn't think it was that big of a deal..." I said.
"Yeah no big deal it's just a dude who's been in love with my girlfriend for more than 2 years is trying to get back with you and sliding into your comments" Mattia said sarcastically and angrily.
"Mattia I only love you. Don't you know that?" I said.
"It's actually just so annoying how all these guys at our school are just in love with you" Mattia said.
"Have you ever thought that's maybe how I felt with Isabella, Cynthia and all of your followers?" I snapped back.
"He came to your house to confess his love, Luna!" Mattia raised his voice.
"Mattia, calm down" I said calmly.
"I'm going to sleep" Mattia sighed and rolled over, turned off the light beside him and fell asleep.

(an: uh oh here comes the drama again... what do you think is going to happen between mattia and luna? also a HUGE THANK YOU FOR 200k READS!! WHAT?! that's absolutely INSANE. we hit 100k reads just recently in the same month! i absolutely love you guys, i know i day this for so many milestones but i genuinely mean this, i appreciate every single one of you. thank you for all of the reads and being patient with uploads and taking the time to read 65 parts of my story, i love you all beauties🥰)