Awkward, Uncomfortable, Maybe Single

Hope's POV:
       I slowly open my eyes and try to sit up not knowing where I am. Ugh my head hurts it feels like I have a hangover. I look around to realize I'm in Landon's room. It's still dark outside, I look at the clock that's says it's 4:36am I get up to see I'm still wearing my clothes, my plaid shirt, black tank top, high socks, my black leather jacket was on the foot of the bed. I put it on and headed downstairs.

       The school was pretty much empty, I assume everyone's in their rooms. I check the main entrance, it's empty and clean, like movie night never happened. I go to the Library to see Dorian and Alaric going through books, Josie and Kaleb are looking through a book talking seriously, Landon and Lizzie looking like they are comparing the rings to something in a book they're looking at, and Emma was talking to a girl I kinda recognize I just don't know where from.

       "Hope are you ok?" Dorian asks noticing me. "Yeah I have a headache but I'm fine, what's going on?" I look around, they look like they either don't want to tell me or don't know where to start.  "What did you do last night?" Emma asks. "Umm I pulled the Acheri. Then passed out." I explain confused. "Are you sure you didn't do it wrong?" Josie says snarky. "I don't know how to pull the wrong way." She just rolls her eyes.

       "Hope this is Eva." Emma says gesturing towards the girl sitting on the couch. Then it hit me. She's the Acheri, she has dirty blonde hair, pale skin, and is wearing Salvatore clothes, red leggings blue skirt, a red collared shirt and a blue school jacket.

       "What happened?" I ask not knowing what to do. "What you pulled her she came back I guess, we're not sure." Emma says turning back to the girls. "She doesn't remember anything." Dr. Saltzman tells me. "Well what can I do to help?" I walk towards them looking at one of the books.

       "We're doing research but you can go lay down." Dr. Saltzman tells me. "What no. Everyone else is here." I say pointing to Landon, Lizzie, Josie, and Kaleb. "Well everyone else didn't just bring an Acheri back from the dead."

       "Come on Hope we're gonna go raid the kitchen." Lizzie demands. Grabbing my hand. "I have news for you." she whispers to me knowing I'll go with her out of curiosity.

       "Okay so while you were sleeping we were all in the there doing research and while Landon and I were looking at the rings Josie and Kaleb needed a page out of the book we were reading and they were acting really weird." She freaks. "What do you mean weird?"

       "I mean awkward, uncomfortable, maybe single.." Lizzie implies. "What?"

Sorry for the short chapter🤷‍♀️

13 votes= 1 new part