Pass

Alaric's POV:
        "I think it's like the dream demon, grab and pull." I explain to Hope. "I know I killed it." She says.

       "Yeah what did you kill because most of these monster's deaths I can't remember." Dorian says. "Umm dragon, gargoyle, umm big spider, zombies, ect." She says casually. "Great because we need someone to do the pulling." Dorian says give her two rings.  "These are tueur fantôme."

       "So they're going to kill the child snatching dead bitch?" Hope says examining one. "Not exactly, and Acheri is partly dead party here, when wearing the ring you will be on the same plain as her and that when you pull her."

       The rings were silver with a blue stone and symbols carved in the side. "Pull her? Pull her to where?" Hope asks looking up from the ring.

       "Not sure, research just says pull, there hasn't been much research on then, it mostly just repeats wearing red keeps them away and how terrible their deaths must have been and that they try to take kids to the scene of their death. So good luck." Dorian says closing his book.

Hope's POV:
       I put one of the rings on and searched the garden where we found Hazel. Dr. Saltzman and Dorian sent all the kids to their rooms and had them wear red, Josie was being kind of a bitch when she found out I was going to kill the thing and she had to go to her room with Lizzie, I don't understand why she hates me so much, Landon chose her.

       Snapping me out of my thoughts I hear giggling. "Hello?" I call out. I hear lots of whispers. "Stop! Stop!" I shout. The whispers took me back to when the Hollow was in me.  They finally stopped. I looked down to see the ring was gone. "Damn it!"

        "Come with me." She says taking my hand. Her hand was so cold, she felt like ice. "Let's go home." She whispers.

       "Pass." I say yanking her towards me, she got the ring off my finger but didn't realize I was wearing the second around my toe in my shoe. We both hit the ground and then black, all I saw was black.

       It was like I was in a coma I could feel everything around me but I couldn't move. I was still holding the Acheri's hand and it was changing. It was no longer ice it felt like it was becoming warm, almost like a regular person. I could hear footsteps coming towards us fast. They were talking but I could quite make out what they were saying.

       Suddenly I felt someone picking me up bridle style, by his smell I knew it was Landon. (At first I was gonna put Alaric but I haven't updated in so long you guys deserved some handon😂😊)

12 votes= 1 new part

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Online school is killing me!!!!!! The teacher assign way to much work! I don't know a single person who isn't failing at least 1 of their classes, I'm failing 7 out of 8😳

Legacies spoiler:
Also.......
Landon cannot be dead!!!!!! No!!!!! They have to end up together!!!!!!!