Immortal Bird

Landon's POV:
I have no clue what just happened. The monsters were gone they were supposed to stay gone. How is this happening and for how long? And who was that girl?
I need to get back to the school, find out what's going on. But at the same time I don't want to see Josie, not now.
After I get a milkshake from the grill I start walking back to the school I see the girl, she's sitting on a bench bye herself. "Hey!" I call out. She turns to look at me, "hey." She replies. "We saw each other earlier." I stated motioning behind me. "Yeah, yeah. Umm I was just out for a walk to clear my head."
"And you just so happen to pass by a green monster thing." I say bluntly. "Oh y-you saw t-that." She stutters. "Yeah but don't worry I'm supernatural too and I know Dr. Saltzman." I say hoping she'll trust me. "Yeah he umm he told me he was a headmaster at that boarding school."
Hope's POV:
I feel my stomach tightening and my heart aching. I just want to hug him and kiss him and tell him how much I love him but I can't, he's with Josie.
"Yeah, do you know what that was." He asks obviously trying to get answers about why the monsters were back. "Dr. Saltzman said it was a cyclops and the third eye kind of gave it away."
He smiled and sat down next to me. I started tearing up but I had to hide it from him. "Have you known Dr. Saltzman long?" He asks, he's trying to make conversation I guess. " Kinda, h-he knew my parents before I was born." I say hoping it didnt sound like lying, I mean I wasn't but I'm not telling him the truth. "Have you known him long?"
"Little less than a year, I started going to the school when he worked there and I know his daughters." He trailed off. He looked a little uncomfortable when he mentioned Lizzie and Josie. "Do you not like them or something?" I ask praying I don't slip and say the wrong thing. "Why would you say that."
"Am I wrong?"
"I went on a date with one of them today and it was terrible, I don't know I just really want to get my mind off it." He says fiddling with the straw on his shake. "So what are you?" I ask helping him. "What?" He asks confused. "You want to get your mind off that girl? Tell me what you are."
"And why should I do that?" He teased. "Well you already know I'm a witch it's only fair." I teased back. God I've missed him.
Landon's POV:
This girl's cool. "Fine, I'm a Phoenix." I stated. "Like a bird?" She grinned. "Like immortal." I smiled back. "So immortal bird, where are you from?" She teased. "Not sure, I was in foster care for most of my life and moved around a lot." This is weird, with everything going on I wouldn't normally tell a stranger this much about myself but umm I dont know it just feels, good. "I know the feeling." She started, "things were really complicated when I was a kid and me and my mom were on the run, staying in the same place for two months was long for us."
No ones POV:
The two of them stared at each other, Hope trying not to kiss him and Landon wondering how he felt so connected to her. Both, though talking about upsetting topics, felt happy with each other. Landon accidentally knocked over his shake that spilt on the ground. "Oh shoot!" He said quickly picking it. "What's that?" Hope asked helping him. "A shake from the grill." Hope smelt it.
"Peanutbutter blast whipped cream on the bottom?" Hope said smiling. "How-" Landon started before Hope interrupted him, "That is my exact order." She said laughing, she was so happy we some what remembered. "Well if you want we can go get another." Landon said shyly. Hope just smiled

1 vote= 1 new part