Both the dimming of the light in the space as well as the music set a sensual mood that caused the mutual desire to strengthen between the two of us. Chris reached out for me, and I met him halfway so that our kiss could continue. His hands travelled down my body and I quietly moaned when he gripped my ass cheeks. Our make out was becoming sloppy as our need for each other grew. Chris undid my pants before flipping us so that I was laying on the bed. I fought back a giggle when he yanked my jeans down my legs and pulled them off completely. I sat up and removed my bra, loving the way Chris licked his lips at the sight of my now exposed breasts.

"Don't hesitate to tell me if you want me to stop." He whispered. 

I nodded, knowing I had no intentions of doing so. He leaned down to kiss my lips again, before pressing kisses on my cheeks and having his lips trail down until they reached the top of my breasts. He sucked on the skin and I bit my lip, loving the feeling. Once he reached my nipple, he ever so lightly flicked his tongue against it. A shock went through me and I softly groaned. His mouth went to cover my nipple and I happily hummed at the way his tongue skillfully played with the bead.

I gasped when one of his hands slipped inside my underwear and rubbed circles against my very wet center. My back arched up off of the bed when he let two fingers slide inside of me. Another loud curse left my lips and I could feel the vibrations of his laughter against my body.

Chris fingering me alone had me ready to burst. It'd been so long and he was so damn good at it. It didn't take me long at all to start reaching my peak, but right before I could go over the edge Chris pulled his fingers from my opening. 

"Chris, what the fuck?!" The explosive anger was impulsive and he started laughing even more.

"I'm sorry, love." My heart leapt at him calling me love and I had to hide my smile with an eye roll. I grabbed his wrist and pulled the two fingers he had inside of me in my mouth, sucking off my juices. The smile faded from his face, and I grew smug at the way his eyes darkened and he bit his lip.

He started to undo his pants, yanking them and his boxers down to the ground. I bit the inside of my cheek to keep from drooling. What kind of blessed genes gave him such a...

"Fuck." I mumbled, lifting my lower body off the bed to remove my panties.

Chris stared at me deeply. "You're so fucking beautiful, Kiara."

My heart began to pound as he leaned down to kiss me again. It was slow and intimate-- I didn't realize how much I needed that. He made me feel like so much more than I deserved. I couldn't even begin to fathom my feelings. Everything about this moment felt so right.

He broke away and looked up at the drapes on my canopy bed, silently swearing. "I don't have protection."

I pointed at the desk-table beside my bed. "In the drawer."

Chris didn't even hesitate. He pulled out an aluminum package, but before he ripped it open he asked, "and you're sure you wanna do this?"

I nodded. "I'm all yours."

Chris exhaled, rolling the rubber onto his length and climbing on the bed to hover over top of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, feeling my walls repeatedly clench and unclench as they sensed his tip alining with my center. My lips parted and I gasped at the erotic feeling of him sliding himself inside of me...

***************************

I half ran, half limped into the gym at 3:14 and exhaled in relief, seeing that Coach B hadn't arrived yet.

"Kiara!" Tiana and Monica ran up to me as I quickly set my cheer bag down beside the others along the wall.

"Hey y'all."