"Not all of this," he said, turning her blood to ice in her veins. "No, you let someone else fuck you. Some common working man. You were always the philanthropist, weren't you. I see now that all it would have taken was for me to be poor for you to allow me to fuck you. Isn't that right? Well here you have me." He spat the words in her face.

      She could feel him grow stiff against her hip. She could taste the bile along the inside of her mouth. "Derick, please," she begged.

     "Please what, you whore? Please fuck you with this commoner's body? Please touch you with his workman's hands? Please what!"

     Jasmine flinched away from him. She didn't want to risk making him even angrier, she'd never known him to be so mean. She'd never imagined he would ever talk to her like this. He was no longer the loving, easy-going man she'd known for so long. Now there was a nasty, vile, angry soul that peeked from Zeke's eyes.

      As if he sensed her defeat, Derick used Zeke's strength to easily lift her up against the tiles. He buried his face in her neck and hefted one of her legs over his arm, moving his hand lower on the wall so she was in just the right position. Before she could steel herself against him, he plunged in with more force than was necessary. The motion pulled a gasp from her lips, and she could feel his smile along her collar bone.

      She wasn't ready for him. He knew she wouldn't be from the way she played the innocent victim. But he knew she'd lost the right to play the virgin card against him any longer. The sound of pain in her gasp made him all the more anxious for her. He was never a sadist, but there was some bit of him that reveled in the fact that she was helpless against his wishes. Something inside of him that relished the thought that she would have to do anything he wanted. He savored the way such power felt as he buried himself in her body. He pounded her into the wall, each time bringing a whimper from Jasmine's throat. As he felt himself near his climax, he removed his face from her shoulder. He looked down at her generous breasts and watched them bounce with each forceful thrust he made. He wasn't sure if it was water or tears that clung in droplets to her skin, but he licked them away just before spilling himself into her with a grunt.

*  *  *  *  *  *

      It had been days since they informed their parents of their impending nuptials. Days since they'd shared the news of the little one. Days still since she'd left the house. Jasmine had resigned herself to playing the part of doting wife, and Derick had finally stopped being so aggressive toward her. They had fallen into a routine, and Jasmine was simply biding her time until she was able to find an excuse to leave.

      The opportunity presented itself with an unexpected shortage of cream. Derick was always heavy handed with the cream and sugar when making his coffee. Jasmine had just finished cooking breakfast and setting it on the table. She poured his cup most of the way with the dark liquid and made a spectacle of scooping the sugar granules into his cup before reaching for the carton of cream.

      "Oh, Jasmine, this smells so good," Derick complimented.

      Jasmine flicked her gaze up to find him watching her as she prepared his coffee. "Thank you," she obliged before turning her attention back to the cream. Gently, she turned the carton on its side, then all the way over. Only a small bit of cream came out, not even enough to color the dark liquid. She shot her eyes back to Derick, making sure to show in her own expression the concern over not having enough for his pleasure. Her mouth was opened in an apologetic 'O'.

      Derick could see that she was upset on his behalf, and it pleased him that she would become so worked up over him. He reached out to touch his hand to her arm and felt another wave of pleasure when she flinched, sucking in a breath and holding it. It took him only a few days to break her wild spirit, and now she was firmly under his thumb. Derick gave himself a mental pat on the back with his great progress. "It's okay Jazz. I'll drink it like this today. We'll go to the store later on. I've been wanting to stretch my legs anyway."