The first argument of many.

Blue looked at Dust with disbelief, tearing in his eyes a little. "Your a what!?" Dust shrank a little, looking nervous and a little agitated. He limply got up, going to Blue who had gotten up and backed away to hug him. Blue pushed him back. "Stop it! Don't touch me when you have blood on your hands!!" Dust kept trying to hug Blue, murmuring and whispering calming things. Blue kept pushing him away, before finally elbowing his ribcage. "STOP TOUCHING ME!"

Dust rubbed his chest, a scowl on his face. "I don't see what the fuck the problem is, it got us this house and everything-""You don't see what the problem is!? The problem is is that my boyfriend is a fucking murderer!" Blue didn't curse often, every now and then one would slip out but never intentionally. Not like this anyways.

"What the hell were you thinking!?" Blue yelled out, anger and distrust in his eyes. Dust was just getting mad and when he got mad, too mad...He was diagnosed with psychotic episodes for a reason. "About you and how happy you could be! I mean aren't you-" Blue cut him off, laughing with disbelief. "Thinking about me? You didn't think about me! You just thought about yourself!"

Dust started yelling back, the fight going back and forth. Sooner or later something was thrown, wether from Blue or Dust was unknown. The tension was thick, dark storm clouds brewing in their heads. "ALL YOU EVER DO IS FUCKING HURT PEOPLE! I HONESTLY THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU!" Blue screamed out, tears falling down his cheeks. "YOU CAN! IT WAS THE ONLY OPTION I HAD-""BULLSHIT YOU HAD MORE, YOU JUST DIDN'T WANNA TAKE THE HARD ROUTE!"

Dust started to see spots, on the brink of blacking out. By that point, all that could be heard was yelling and the crash of plates and bowls from around the room. "JUST FUCKING LEAVE!"

After that comment everything was quiet. The yelling had stopped and only thick pants coming out of both of them. Blue slammed open the door and walked out but Dust grabbed his wrists. "Let go of me!" Blue grabbed Dust's hand and yanked it off before running off into the direction of Dream's house, knowing he could help.

Dust on the other hand was panting and trying to catch up to Blue but hissed in pain thanks to his leg. "Fuck...fuck fuck FUCK!" He punched the mailbox they had, making a dent into it before going back inside and slamming the door.

This was only the beginning.

-----

Sorry this took so long! I had gotten artblock so- anyways, here it is lol hope you enjoy!