I AM BACK BITCHES

Viri: Sorry for being off some. .Shit is going on and ya know. ISSUES- fuck. Ummm we are back with more dares and. .Tord is a dumbass.

Tord: WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!?

Viri: Nothing, now, I'm with the next question. It's from xXTheProxyGirlXx and they have 3 asks for Matt.

Matt: Really!?

Viri: Yes and the first one is, why does Tom hate you?

Matt: Well I um. .I don't know.

Tom: Well I can answer that! Your. .annoying, you have obsessions over stupid shit, you take to long in the bathroom, everything is about you and you face, you have too many mirrors, you have all your shit lying around the house, you almost tried to bite me, your voice is very annoying, you want everything to be perfect, and. . .Your stupid. .

Matt: What. . ?

Edd: TOM! WHAT THE HECK!?

Tom: It's true. .Soooo. .Fuck off Edd.

Tord: Can we just get in to the next question?

Viri: The next one is. .How ticklish are you on the sides of your stomach? (They wanted to change it so shut Up.)

Tord: Oh! I can help!

Matt: NO!! TODD!!

Tord: *Tickles him.*

Matt: *Squeals loudly and laughs.*

Viri: Well. .That answer that question. He is VERY ticklish. .Well next one!

Matt: Ok! What is it?

Viri: Do you love Edd? Don't lie about it!! I have a lie detector!

Matt: I-I um. .U-Uh. . .Uuuhhh ummm. .No?

Viri: The lie detector says other wise Matt. .

Edd: You. .Love me. . ?

Matt: YESS!!! YES I DO!!

Edd: Aww! Matt! *Kisses him.*

Matt: *Gasp.* YAY!!

Viri: Welp that's all for now um leave more asks and dares in the comments. .Bye. .TORD! STOP TRYING TO THROW EGGS AT THE CEILING!!

Tom: Hes doing what? *Sees him.* Ya know what? Let him have fun. .

Viri: But my ceiling. .

Tom/ Shut it Greenwood. .

Viri: YA WANNA GO!?

Tom: I will murder you. .

Viri: Fine, I'll stop. .

Tom: Good. .