Introduction

Welcome To Red Cloud

An Interactive Horror Western by K.C. Finn

Well Howdy there!

I've been itching to write a horror western for a long while and have had many concepts, characters and exciting ideas, but never a concrete plot. So that's where you come in, my fearless Wattpad adventurers! At the end of every chapter there will be a vote as to where the plot takes us next, and I will write the next section according to the most popular result from the comments. I'm hugely looking forward to crafting a genuinely unpredictable storyline that gives the reader what they want!

Ground Rules:

· This is YA setting with a sixteen year old protagonist, so there will be some limitation to the graphic nature of elements such as language, violence and sexual situations. That's not to say there is a ban on this content, but we'll try to keep it at a '15' rating, to use the British movie term.

· Please only select from the choices given at the end of the chapter rather than inventing your own. This is supposed to be as much fun for me as a writer as it is for you as a reader. I'm going to give you plenty of scope as the story develops to decide the main character's actions in the plot, but it will be within the limitations of what I'm willing to write, so please be respectful of that.

· Please do comment along with your vote on how you're feeling about the atmosphere, characters and plot events which are taking place. I'd love to know which bits you're enjoying the most so I can make more of them as the story unfolds.

· Please do not send me entire chapter outlines or ideas for the full plot and the future of the story. The idea is that we develop this plot chapter by chapter in a voting system, leaving it free to go where it pleases and see where the adventure takes us all.

· Please do share the story with friends and family who you think would also enjoy it! The more people we have voting on what happens next, the more exciting the experience will be.

· Please don't be upset if your choice does not win at any point. There are tons of characters to meet and situations for us to explore, and you'll get to them all in time, I promise!

· I intend to post new chapters anywhere between two and five days apart, depending on the number of readers and votes present. So get your votes in as soon as you read a chapter to make sure you're heard, and remember to follow the story/author here on Wattpad for updates on the next chapter as soon as it's released! You will also be able to get updates by following my Author Facebook page which is listed in my Wattpad profile.

Happy reading!