12~ The bitter truth

Start from the beginning

Usually I'd yell back at him or be late on purpose but tonight was an exception.It was Ian's new movie premiere and even though it's not his first big role he still gets nervous the day of the release. So i tent to reduce the teasing and not pressure him.

But my stupid hair remained a problem. No matter how much hairstyles i tried none fit to the dress. I was all suited and my make up on point, all i had to do was the hair. I huffed slamming the brush on the sink. I was too angry about it i didn't hear footsteps getting closer to my bathroom.

"Wow!" I jumped snapping my head toward mesmerised ian.

"I'm so sorry, i get how much this is important for you but my hair looks shit" i whined on verge to tears.

"No that's not it... look at you... you're so beautiful!" He smiled taking a step forward "aww my baby sister is all grown up!" He cooed wrapping his arms around me.

"Thank you Ian. But look at you, you're handsome and rocking that suit. Credit to the one who chose it!" i smirked as he chuckled.

"Yeah you do know my style dear sister... now let's see what can we do with that hair" he grabbed my shoulder turning me around to face the mirror. He listened carefully hand on his chin as i listed every hairstyle that failed.

"How about you tie it into a ponytail and curl the loose end?" He suggested as my eyes lightened up.

I did as he said tying it into a slick ponytail. I grabbed the curling iron but he stopped me and snatched it from my hand to do it himself. I glanced at myself one last time at the mirror satisfied by my appearance. Ian offered me his hand. I thanked his interlocking our arms as we headed to the stairs.

"Everyone please welcome our princess Cassandra..." Ian cheered as we took slowly one step at a time like true models. My mom was fully in tears, Amber was clapping her hands excitedly, dad was staring proudly at his children with sammy in his arms giggling loudly. We posed for a few photos before heading to the car.

Once we reached the building, i peeked putside the window to be met with bright flushes around us. I whined already getting bothered by the camera even though i was still in the car. The first ones to get out were ian, amber and sammy followed by me and my parents. I stuck closer to my dad in attempt to hide myself from the cameras.

We went ahead inside taking sammy as amber and ian posed for some picture and typical interviews. I tried to mingle and chat with the cast members ian intruduced me to in chicago. When they joined us later we settled down in our seats for the movie to began. It was epic, the storyline, special affect, the characters and Ian's acting was fantastic like usual.

After some more interviews, he went back to the car. We head back home to hand sammy to the babysitter before heading to the party the agency was throwing. The hall was as big as soccer field, it was decorated with red flowerd hanging from the ceiling, cool coloful lamps scattered across the hall and many classy tables covered with a white sheet. There was one long table extended along an entire wall that carried delicious sweets and drinks.

As soon as we stepped inside, ian was dragged by his coworkers alomg with amber. Mom amd dad sat eith me for a few minuted before ditching me to talk with some old friends. So i was left alone staring dumbfounded at the people laughing and dancing. Since i was alone i decided to grab my phone.

Me: Brian!

Me: pay attention to me I'm bored!

Brian: i thought you were excited about the movie?

Me: yeah and it was amazing but now I'm sitting at a lame party alone. Sooo humor me.

Brian: okay how about you send me your outfit?