I was in shock. Who could hate someone so much that they feel as though they need to do this? Sadly, I cannot ask for I wish to respect his privacy.

"Alright, so, in case of an emergency, would you allow these secret rooms be hide outs?" I asked, wondering for the safety of our customers.

"Yes, that's why each room has one of these and there is always an animatronic nearby to lead the there. Once I tell them of course. I'm still working on the rooms themselves. This is the only completed one." He stated, pulling out a blueprint of the pizzeria and showing me locations while explaining.

For the love of all things holy, what else has this man improved? "What else have you done, if I may ask?" I voiced my thoughts.

"Well, this place didn't have carpet, yet it was supposed to... So I asked a friend who had what I needed. It ended up being the carpet that was supposed to be here in the first place. Then I bought and salvaged a few animatronics, I bought and fixed Lefty, fixed Spring and Liz or Baby, and bought Happy Frog." He listed off, wait a second, did he say Liz? Did he mean Circus Baby?

"If I may ask, do you mean Circus Baby of Sister location?" I inquired, praying that it was my sister.

"Yes, I believe you know her as Elizabeth Afton, Spring and I fixed her together. However, you should know that her memory was only recently fixed, so it may take a while for all of them to click. You can, however, speak to your father if you wish. He's the Spring-Bonnie suit." Bryan offered with a warm smile.

My... My father is here? And he is allowing others to call him a nickname? What the hell happened to him?

Well, whatever it was, I'm tremendously grateful.

"Anyway, I assume by now you have realized what some of the pro's and con's are to the blood contract you signed?" I continued. Focusing on the matter at hand.

"How did you know I signed a blood contract, if I may ask?" Bryan questioned. Curiosity dancing in his eyes.

"Well, for starters, a blood contract is a magically binding contract only offered in our franchise. It is usually used in high risk jobs such as manager and night guard due to past reasons." I started, leaning forward and pressing my fingertips together. Resting my arms on my knees.

"Each time a contract is signed, it magically gets updated in our files and a notice is immediately given to me. I received yours through a song, which has never happened before. Thankfully, because of you we now know what it means." I continued. Slinging off my satchel and grabbing a few documents.

Screw what people say, satchels are amazing and more people should get them.

I snapped myself out of my thoughts with a quick shake of my head and I gave the document to Bryan.

"Those are your files. Since you where hired from an outsider, we can't give you a paycheck yet. Normally you would be fired on the spot but you where supposed to meet with me that day. Based on the address, I gave you the wrong office number and that's why we never met." I stated. "So, in order to be apart of the company officially without signing the same contract would be for me to supervise the place for a week. I do wish for your permission so that we don't have any problems."

Once I had finished, I saw that Bryan was thinking it over. I hope that he takes the offer, I would really like for him to be a legitimate employee.

Bryan hummed after about a minute and smiled, "I'll take the offer, but I must ask if you are joining me in mini-games or vent patrol. It's completely fine if you do or don't. It doesn't really matter to me. But I don't want to get in trouble so..." He said, slowly begining to panic about his job.

"Hey, everything will be okay. I'll be completely honest with you. This is one of the best and safest pizzeria's this company has ever known." I reassured him. His breathing started to slow down before, after a while, becoming a normal pattern once more.

"How about we go talk to your animatronics, hm?"

~~~

I stared at the little purple and white bear in front of me wearing a dress. I look at Bryan before back at the A.I. and finally landing back on Bryan. "Explain please?"

"I created cloths for them, I still need to design Happy frog's and Baby's though." Bryan murmured, pulling out his phone. Probably to set a reminder.

I looked away from Bryan and towards the chatting animatronics. I spotted the rusted gold and green bunny talking to a black bear. I walked over to them and looked at the bear, "Hey, do you mind if I talk to him for a moment alone please?"

"I don't mind, go right ahead!" He said bubbly, walking over to Bryan.

"Hello... Father..." I trailed, looking down at the suddenly very interesting shoes I am wearing.

"Micheal? Its... Its been so long... How have you been? Has everything been okay? I heard you died... Is that true?" He interrogated me, worry heavy in his voice, reflecting in his eyes and he checks me over.

"I am fine father, yes I am dead, but things have been good recently, especially since I heard you have been kind to a certain location owner." I teased lightly.

He rolled his eyes and smiled at me lovingly. It really has been a long time since I have seen my fathers true self. I hope he is here to stay this time.

"Hey Michael, do you want to play some mini-games? We mainly play murder, but it's really fun." Father offered me.

"Sure, do we get to chose which mini-game?" I asked, turning around and walking with him to the others, eyes flicking to him at the question.

"No, but that's part of the fun." He smiled, more like smirked, at me.

I rolled my eyes and walked close to Bryan, "Bryan, can we go play some mini-games? If I am going to be here for a week, I wish to become acquainted with how things are ran here." I stated, looking into his eyes.

"Sure, come on everyone! Let's play some mini-games!" Bryan yelled, walking to the portal.

~~~

"How the he'll are you so good at murder?" I asked the brunette.

"Don't know, really. I just don't want to loose. And the fact that I was very angry at someone and pictured every one of my victims as. that. person." Bryan emphasised, an evil look painting his face.

My eyes widened and i looked at the animatronics, they seems to feel the same way.

"Well, I need to go, I hope that you enjoyed the game but unless you want to join me, I'll be checking the vents." Bryan said, walking calmly outlet of the room like nothing happened. What the hell?

~~~
Bryan's Pov

I entered the vents with a sigh and start the patrol. My mind wanders off to the new addition to my makeshift family.

Draco has been fun to hang around, but he has been missing Jakey a lot. He constantly asks Phionex, my biological sister, to unfreeze and re-freeze time over the dimensional plane so they can talk freely and Jakey wouldn't over excerpt his powers.

I keep walking through the old vents and start to explore a few new ones. Once I explored two new ones I went home once again to chaos, I just ignored then and went to my room and fell straight to sleep. This day has been to mentally exhausting, please no nightmares, please no nightmare.

After praying to God, I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and lost my consciousness to the dream realm.

~~~

I awoke to see the night room. I screamed. I just screamed in pure frustration. I am really tired and I want one night, just one. But nooo the nightmares wish to kill me again. Let's just get this over with....

Well guy's I hope you enjoy this chapter, today is my birthday, and this chapter along with a video is my gift to you. I know it isn't traditional for the birthday kid to give gifts but I thought it would be nice to celebrate together. I hope you liked the extra long chapter!!!

Phionex out~