Chapter Six

Warning 8... Panic attack. I'm sorry if I get it wrong. It just seems fitting.

Chris's P.O.V

I was in the scrap room with my sister. Bryan didn't notice I took control but it seems like he doesn't care. He is trapped within his own memories.

I wish to help him, but someone needs to care for Elizabeth. I glance at the clipboard on the table and wait for the first test to start.

~~~

After shocking my sister twice, I was finally able to bring her back to the pizzeria. My poor sister is in shambles. Her face plate is broken, her dress is torn, and her voice box is tarnished.

We really need to find a way to keep the voice box's safe. They seem to be easily broken.

"Bryan?! Who is that?!" A Black bear asked me. 'That's Lefty,' Bryan provided to me. 'Ah, look who's aware of their surroundings!' I teased.

"This is El- I mean, Baby" I slipped. I cursed myself for almost saying my sisters name. The weight of her new body is starting to strain on my arms so I went to lay her down gently on the main stage.

"Are you going to make her an outfit too?" Asked a little purple and white bear. 'That's Helpy, and yes. I will if she wishes it.' Bryan replied.

"Yes Helpy, but only if she wants me too. I'm not going to make an outfit if she doesn't wish to wear it. I will ask her as soon as she awakens." I say, trying to sound as much as Bryan as possible. Who knew trying to act like someone could be so hard?

"Okay!" Said the happy little bot as she skips away with the black bear in tow. 'Chris, what the hell are you doing?' Asked Lumine. 'Nothing! I saw my sister through Bryan and I saw she was hurt. Even though I'm younger then her, I still wish to see her unharmed.' I told the wolf.

"Bryan!" Yelled a... Yellow... Bunny...

'That's Spring-trap, we call him Spring as a nickname. The day we found him, he told us his name was Afton.'

Dad..?

"Yes Spring?" I asked politely, I miss him...

"How did you know her name!" He demanded.

"I don't know what you're talking about. All I know is that I picked her up and headed to the scrap room to test her. I don't remember saying anything..." I trailed, trying to make my story believable, I hand over the controls back to Bryan.

Bryan's P.O.V

'What the hell Chris!' I mentally shout to the dead child. 'Technically I'm you and you're me but in different realities. So... Of course I'm going to give you back control!'  He replied.

While I had a mental battle with myself, Spring walked over and looked in my glazed eyes.

"Why were your eyes green a second ago?" He inquired. That made me freeze. 'Shit, I forgot about that!' I panicked. Whenever one of the others take control or share it with me, my eyes or eye respectively change to fit the personality, form or actual eye color of the person.

"My eyes are hazel, they change color depending on a variety of conditions." I lied smoothly. I quickly pull a mask up to cover my emotions, to the point where not even my eyes can betray me.

"Okay then... Are you alright? You were acting weirdly after we found Baby..." He asked with concern lacing his voice.

"Y-yeah, just a.... Really bad case of deja-vu." I said honestly, that vision-no that memory really rattled me.