Meeting Izu...

Izuku's pov(age 4)

I sighed softly as I woke up to my alarm clock of All Might saying 'It's time to wake up young hero'...I opened my eyes and looked around my room to see sunlight glaring into the room...'it's gonna be a sunny day today' I thought to myself, so I sat up and turned to it and turned it off then stretched, after stretching i pushed off the covers and got out of bed heading to my closet.

as soon as i got to the closet i opened it and started looking through it to find something to wear, i decided to wear a short sleeved black mrc(my chemical romance) T~shirt with black skinny jeans, vans, a black beanie and fingerless black gloves

(what he's wearing...also all pictures aren't mine unless i say they are)

I then decided i've most likely kept mom and Hisashi waiting long enough so i walked out of my room and down to the kitchen, i saw them cooking breakfast, that's when i felt the tingle on my wrist, i looked down to see 'All that chit~chat is gonna get you hurt' and 'Never be ashamed of a scar...It simply means you're stronger than whatever tried to hurt you...', i smiled at them but looked up when a plate was put in front of me, "did you get your soulmate mark yet" mom asked and i nodded. she smiled and nods, we ate then left as today i had a doctors appointment.

I was getting a check up today to see if i was getting a quirk, a few minutes later and we made it to the place and inside, i noticed two kids and two males, one watching over the two kids and the other playing with the two kids, i smiled softly, "hey mom...can i go ask if i can play with them" i asked my mom and she said yes, i smiled happily as i walked over to them.

"Hey...i'm Izuku Midoriya...or at least that's the name my mom calls me but i secretly go by Izuku Aizawa...is it ok if i play with y'all" i asked and they smiled and said i could, "i'm Shinsou Hitoshi Aizawa" the boy with gravity defeying hair, Lavender left eye and crimson red right eye said.

"And i'm Mikumo Aizawa...they are our dads" the boy with emerald green hair with black highlights, crimson red eyes said and pointed to said dads, i smiled and nod, we play until i hear my name being called and i say goodbye to them...

Timeskip to after the test

Still four year old Izukus pov

I sighed softly as i was walked to the room my mom and Hisashi was waiting in, "ok so...Izuku has five quirks..." the doctor said then explained them all (refer to part 1 of this story to see his quirks) I was excited after hearing my quirks...but...mom and Hisashi wasn't excited or happy at all, soon enough we we're walking to the exit and just entered the waiting room, I saw Toshi and Miku and their dads so I gave them a small wave goodbye but trying to hide the sadness in my eyes from how my parents are acting.

But mom noticed and pulled me roughly by my wrist to the exit, "mom...that hurt" i tried to explain  to her as she was trying to pull me through the exit, i could see my wrist turning slightly red from her pulling me so roughly and from her grip, "we need to go Izuku now" she hissed out which made me flinch as she's never done that.

She managed to get me outside and to the car, we we're then on our way home but my mom and Hisashi came up with new rules for me such as i'm now to call them by only their names and nothing else, seen not heard unless spoken to.

soon enough we got home and they sent me to my room and locked me inside and bu let it to where i could still look outside, i sighed softly as i did so, i looked out my window over to Kacchan's house, meaning the Bakugous house, i'm supposed to have a play date with Kacchan tomorrow but mo...Inko told me i can't tell them anything about the new rules or my quirks...but to say i'm quirkless' i thought to myself when i felt a small burn at the top of my forehead on the sides and on my shoulder blades, i walked over to my full body mirror and took off my shirt to see as i turned around and looked back to see two big wings growing from my shoulder blades and two horns on the top of my head.

plus i looked to my eyes as he said that my Erasure quirk would change my right eye to a crimson red, i noticed my eye started to turn that color, and i could feel my quirks developing, i already had eight of nine tails unlocked, so now i only had to unlock tail nine right?...

i also had to get used to my quirks...but somehow hide it from Kacchan and others, i pulled my shirt back on after picking it back up and walked over to the window, i looked out the window again to see Kacchan looking out his window, i saw him look directly at my window so i waved softly and smiled, he waved back with his smirk of a smile.

Timeskip to their play date the next day

I sighed as i was wearing a red flannel long sleeved shirt with blue skinny jeans and red vans, same black beanie, we were walking over to Kacchan's house as Inko reminded me of the rules, we made it and she rang the doorbell which Mitsuki answered, "hello Inko and Izuku" she said while letting us in to which we both walked in saying hello.

"Izuku you can go ahead to Katsuki's room, he excited to see you again" she said and i nod and walk to his room, knocked and waited, he answered the door and let me inside then closed the door behind him, "so Izu did you get a quirk yet, i've gotten mine and it's really cool, look" he said and i watched as he made tiny explosions in his hand and i smiled softly but dropped to my knees as i doubled over and hugged myself as i started silently crying and shaking as the weight of what my parents did finally started to effect me.

"hey...Izu what's wrong" i heard Kacchan ask as he put a hand gently on my shoulder, i looked up to him which shocked him, "your eyes are different and you have horns" he whispered with a small smile of worry, i knew i shouldn't tell him anything but i explained everything...

CLIFFHANGER...sorry not sorry...so what do you think will happen...and should i stick with my old writing style or this...honestly hard not to forget when i'm so used to the old style...but comment and let me know please and if i made any spelling errors or anything please let me know and i will go back and fix it ok, or if something doesn't make sense then i will try to explain in another part so it make's sense...going to start working on the next part soon ok....also much love and support to everyone and stay safe <3