Tulips

It happened again.

it wasnt planned out at all more of a it suddenly just happened. But that didn't mean Mattia wasn't trying to aim for the same result.

The boys were all going to Alejandro's house for a sleepover and since Kairi's house was close to Mattia's, he decided to pick Kairi up so they could walk together the rest of the way.

They stopped when Mattia had to tie his shoes real quick

While he was doing so, he noticed they had stopped in front of a house with a front lawn covered in many flowers. Right next to where Mattia was kneeling there was a patch of Tulips. Mattia quickly picked a few and handed them to Kairi.

"Mattia! What the hell?" Kairi exclaimed, looking around, worried that someone had seen Mattia ruin the perfect patch.

"If I had a garden, I'd put our two lips together" Mattia said, shoving the flowers on his friend's face. Kairi only stared at him, his face blank. "Get it? Our two lips? Tulips?"

"Someone could've seen and gotten us in trouble " Kairi said, flatly.

Mattia rolled his eyes, "Just take the damn flowers, Kai."

Kairi snorted, but he grabbed the flowers anyways. He smelled them and smiled. Then he looked up at him and just like Mattia had hoped, he kissed his cheek.

Mattia's blush was just starting to make an appearance when they both heard someone shout, "What do you vandals think you're doing?!"

They jumped in surprise and turned around to find a woman glaring at them from the front porch of the house. She had a broom in her hands and she was brandishing it at them in anger.

"Shit" Mattia said under his breath "Run!"

Mattia grabbed Kairi's hand and they started to run, the woman's shouts following them for another block or so. They stopped when they reached Alejandro's house and by then both of them were gasping for breath, hands on their knees.

One look at each other and they both burst out laughing.

Still giggling, Kairi said, "I know I should be flattered, but next time you want to steal flowers for me, don't."

Mattia chuckled, "fucking noted."

The truth was that if it got him a kiss from Kairi and the chance to see him laugh so hard, his eyes shining with unshed tears, Mattia was willing to steal an entire garden of flowers for him.

______
very quick chapter ik but also do you guys actually like reading Mattia & kairi fanfics? kinda thinking of writing one with a whole lotta drama and shit 👀
ᴋɪsss » ᴍᴀɪʀɪ | ᴄɪᴏᴜᴅᴠ