Gummy Worms

The first time it happened, It wasn't planned at all...

Mattia had been on his way to "the spot"  to meet w/ the group, but he decided to stop by the gas station first and buy some snacks.

When he arrived at the spot, late like always, he saw his friends playing video games or doing tiktok videos. Except for Kairi,
He was sitting in the corner probably thinking of something, he was just staring at his phone.

"Look who finally decided to show up!" Alejandro yelled when he saw Mattia. His words made Kairi look up.

Mattia dapped everyone, but he didn't go join to whatever they were doing. Instead he walked towards Kairi and sat down next to him.

"Wassup Kairi" Mattia said, knocking their shoulders together. "Why aren't you socializing with the others?"

"Hey Mattia, i'm just i don't know not feeling it right now" Kairi shrugged

Mattia grimaced, "come on dude don't be lame"

Kairi just looked at him,
"I'm sleepy if i'm being honest"

"It's 6pm on a friday no time for sleep!" Mattia said shaking the smaller boy to get up.

"Fine what ever, what took you so long to get here though?" Kairi asked

"I wanted snacks, so I stopped to buy these on my way here" Mattia said, opening the pack of candy and putting a handful of gummy worms in his mouth, all at once.

"You were hungry and you bought gummy worms?" Kairi asked, skeptically.

"Hey, gummy worms are fucking awesome okay, Kai?" Mattia said.

"Sure, but they're not real food."

Mattia tossed some snacks to the other boys as they thanked him.

"Oh, so I guess I should give these to someone else then. Since you hate gummy worms sooooooo much." Mattia held up the unopened pack in front of Kairi, a smug smile on his face.

Kairi's eyes widened and he reached for it, but Mattia was faster and just held it out of Kairi's reach by extending his arm over his head.

Kairi glared at him as he sat with his arms crossed over his chest. Mattia laughed and handed Kairi the pack.

"See if next time you whine about my fucking food choices."

Kairi didn't answer, he only smiled at Mattia before opening the bag and popping a single gummy worm into his mouth.

Mattia was looking at his other friends thinking of what to do, when suddenly out of the corner of his eye he saw Kairi move, maybe to stand up, he thought, but then he felt Kairi's lips pressing a quick kiss to his cheek.

He was surprised to say the least, usually he was the one kissing Kairi's cheek, not the other way around, but only as a joke... right?
Mattia could feel himself starting to blush and he was glad it was dark inside their place only having the led lights on, he didn't want his friends especially Kairi to know that the kiss made him blush.

He turned to look at the other boy, who was smiling sweetly at him.

"Thanks, bro." He said and went back to eating his gummy worms as if nothing had happened.

Mattia was still staring at Kairi, not knowing what to say, when Alvaro shouted at him, "Hey, dumbfuck, come here let's make a video"

Without taking his eyes off of Kairi, adorable Kairi, who was looking into the small bag with a focused expression on his face trying to find a red gummy worm, his favorite, Kairi who decided to be antisocial for a bit, Kairi who had made Mattia so flustered just by kissing his cheek in the most innocent way, without taking his eyes off of him, Mattia answered Alvaro.

"You know what Alvaro? I think I'd rather keep Kairi company."

_________
first time writing abt them kinda nervous 😳

ᴋɪsss » ᴍᴀɪʀɪ | ᴄɪᴏᴜᴅᴠ