Chapter 4

PoV Hinata
Grand King, Oikawa-san is going to stay here.
He's at my home. He has seen me shirtless (that was embarrassing). We ate together. And now, HE IS GONNA STAY FOR THE WEEKEND. OMG, I can't breathe. He is staying... he is staying...he is staying. I can't it still feels like a dream. May be i am, just may be i am..... "yohoo! Chibi-Chan, are you listening?" I heard grand king say and was snapped out of my thoughts. I looked at him. Good lord! He is standing to close. "I... sorry got lost in my thoughts what were you say, Grand King."
"I wish you stop calling me that." Oikawa said with a scrolling face. " And i was asking if you want to study tonight as well we can finish the H.W today and i will teach you tomorrow whatever you are not understanding." He finished saying. "Yeah sure why not. And you are no one to talk you call me chibi. And it's not at all cool, unlike Grand king." I finished saying.
"As you wish Hina-chan." Oikawa said with a small teasing smile and bow. I blushed and looked away. And we went inside in a comfortable silent and small smiles.
We were studying when I remembered.
"Don't you have practice tomorrow morning?"
"Yes, I can go from here don't worry we can study after our practice. And i am right in saying you too have practice tomorrow as well."
"Yes we do. So you will be .... coming here to study or at your place."
"Here is fine. I will be able avoid my team." Oikawa mumbled in the end. "Why do you want to avoid them?"
"Well they are great and all, we are really good friends but they have been annoying me from past week it's irritating. So i would avoid questioning and they won't be able to get hold of in over the weekend as i know for sure Iwa-chan will be coming home to ask." Oikawa winked and went back to studying again. I would have asked what is he avoiding but I don't think its my place to ask and I too started working on my assignment.

PoV Oikawa
I have been doing my homework when i felt  that hinata was asleep. I looked at him. It was the cutest thing i have seen ever, god i like him. For once he is not bouncing around. He is snoring. I smiled feeling my heart bursting at the beautiful moment. How I wish i could capture this moment and live in it forever.

I finished my hw and just sat there and looked at the sleeping boy's face memorising everything about the boy. And i have a strong urge to run my fingers through his hair. They look so fluffy. I have to do something though break this moment which I don't want to but i have to. "Hey, Hina-chan wake up let's go to bed."
He took a while to wake up. " mmm, Sorry I don't know when i feel asleep."
"It's ok. I finished my hw so I don't mind."
"Oh, I didn't. I feel asleep in between i will finish tomorrow. Yeah let's go to bed it's getting late. You will be sleeping in my room. I will take out the futon." He said while going towards the door. How lucky am i? Smiling to myself. It's amazing i am absolutely buzzing with happiness right now. I AM SPENDING THE WEEKEND WITH HINATA SHOUYOU. I am screaming in my mind after every moment.
When we were going to sleep it seemed like both of us couldn't sleep.
"Hina-chan, are you awake?" I whispered looking towards Hinata. "No" hinata whispered back while turning towards me.
I giggled and also turned to face him. God how my times he is going to steal my breath. "Oh yeah then whom am I talking to?" I decided to play along.
"How would i know, may be it's your subconscious talking to you."
"And what does my subconscious want to do because I cannot sleep."
"Hmm, i can. So good night Oikawa-san." He said and again turned while closing his eyes. "What! No fare Hina-chan." I sat up. 'How rude.' "Com'on Shou-chan. Let's do something. Please." I sat over the bed shaking him. "What are you, a kid?" Hinata exclaimed while trying to push me away. "I am older then you. You are the kid here com'on. I can't sleep. Please, please, please..." I counted shaking him till he sat up. "You were the one to suggest to go to bed now you don't." He narrowed his eyes at me. "Talk to your friends or something i am going to sleep."and went to take cover. Which I snatched away and held on tight. "No, not them they are mean." I said with a scroll on my face. Hinata sighed out loud And looked at him trying to figure out him.