Maybe Maya wouldn't have been so quick to side with those defamatory think-pieces if he could control the written narrative. And maybe, she would see him as someone deserving of a second chance.

Or maybe not he immediately wrote himself off.

Magda's lips were paused with shock, "You shouldn't have to get used to seeing lies written about you?"

"I shouldn't. You're right," Ebén said with a slight smirk, "It's tough but it's the game"

Beatriz wore her lofty smile as she stood in the walkway of Ebén's private suite, with something to say. The continued work of Magda's magic fingers as she attended to his body spots had completely absorbed the attention of the athlete, who clearly enjoyed the attention he was in receipt of.

And so did his not-so-little thang downstairs.

Beatriz cleared her throat but was sounded out by Ebén's gasping howl as Magda drummed harder into his skin, "Oh Magda! I swear you're the... best"

She cleared her throat again, this time a lot harsher, which caused him to finally take notice of his stubby form, battling with impatience.

"Hi, Beatriz?" Ebén was as good as naked.

Beatriz opted to say it in Spanish, "Ebén tienes una invitada esperándote abajo "

His thoughts, filled to the brim with dark passion, cut through Beatriz's words. His schlong was already thundering at the thought that Ezra had binned off her shoot for a night or a handful of nights to allow him to turn her into one of his naughty spawns.

" pero ella parece muy... enojada contigo"

Course, she'd be mad... Ebén thought, her pussy would be too, he had no intention of traversing through it slowly he wanted to wreck it.

But the surprise that awaited him wasn't the surprise that the athlete was remotely prepared for.

Beatriz scuttled behind him, buzzing with uncontainable energy, "¿Quién es?" but the sound of her airy voice immediately had Ebén on tenterhooks.

"Hi, Ebén," she said with calmness but her entire body was racked with tensed anger.

Merde.

Beatriz trailed behind him, whispering: "Espanola?"

She could have been, Ebén was tempted to answer as he had found himself on the wrong side of her anger before and wasn't looking to add to that tally.

"¿Ayudarme?"

Beatriz, though this time, decided to pass up on his request for help out of his mess, as it was high time that a woman finally and firmly put the athlete in his place, "Lo siento, tu lío... lo arreglas"

Maya stood furious, her elfin arms pressed into her hips so hard it was likely to make an indent into her skin. She waited on him to acknowledge her. Rhodes stood a couple of metres apart, he was wise to keep his distance; as for as long as they both had known her, she's wasn't known to simmer down quickly.

The size of her orbs had ballooned in size, changing from a shade of warm hazel green to a dark and deep indignant red. Ebén felt a tick flood his joggers and make him pant heavy, there was something about her anger that did something to the man and rid him of the ability to control himself.

Jesus, she slowly rubbed her lips together.

She interrupted his silent, lustful investigation of her body with four harsh words, "How fucking dare you?"