Mya P.O.V

We at the Fair just Walking around Joking and Riding Rides.. all of a Sudden Someone Started Shooting , but its Like they Were Shooting to Kill .. Everyone was Running and all of a Sudden i was Pushed then Right after i was being Lifted into the air , it Was Jay.. "Climb on My Back" he Said and i did as Told, then He Reached in the back of His pants, Stopped, turned around and Shot 2 ppl with His Gun ... then He Started back Running .. We Made it to the Car, jumped in and Sped off .. after about 20 mins. i finally fell asleep ...

**************

"Babygirl We Here" i heard Jay Say after he Tapped My Shoulder "im gone Take You Home in the Morning cause im too Tired Okay ?" Okay but can You carry Me upStairs? i Replied to Jay .. "Okay" he Replied, got out the Car and Picked Me up and Carried Me to the Door.. He unlocked it and Carried Me upStairs , "You hungry" Jay Said after he had Walked out of the bathroom .. Kinda , i Replied "Well im going to make us some Breakfast" he Replied and headed downstairs .. about 20 mins. Later after Watching Tom & Jerry i heard Jay Say "Breakfast'S Ready" as i was headed downStairs i Tripped on the Last 2 Steps , Luckily i was Caught by Jay and His Chest .. i Was Staring at his Scars covered by Tattoos .. What Happened ? i asked , i Seen his jaw Clench & i Knew that it was a painful Story behind his Scars.. "That'S a Story for another time Love" he Replied , Thanks For Catching Me Though.. "No Problem" he Replied ..then We walked to the Table.. "do You Like it , i Made it With Love ?" he Chuckled.. i Love it , i Replied laughing a bit ...