Dee P.O.V

So after Me &Bre had our liConversation I Couldnt help but to think about What She had just Said "i Think im inLove" , I Mean ik She was Saying it only b/c I can Cook , but Shidd im Feeling Her , as I Made My Way down the Steps I Went in the Kitchen & Started Throwing down , in about 45 mins. to an Hour i Was done , so I Went to go and Get Bre outta Bed ..

"Can You Carry Me Please ?" Hell No , i laughed .. "but im Sooo Tired Dee !" she Yawned Sounding More Like a Moan .. i Smirked and Said , Come on Ma .. She Crawled to Me & got on My Bad .. "it Smells soo Good" Thanks Ma i Tried , "Naw baby , You did More than tried" , baby ? i Said With a Smirk .. She Blushed and finally had Courage after 5 Mins. Spoke up and Said .. "Yeah Baby  .." i Smiled and We dug in .. The Whole Time We Was Playing , Laughing and Joking .. I Really Like Bre .. I Really do , We Have So Much in Common .. after We were done Eating She got up to Wash the dishes .. Nahh Ma amma Washem .. "You Ever Heard the Saying , 'IF YOU COOK AT LEAST HE CAN DO IS WASH THE DISHES' and in this Case its Vice Versa" Shidd I Might be the one inLove , i Laughed a Little , she Looked away .. I Could Tell that She was Smiling tho..after We got done Cleaning We Went back to My Room & Layed down Watching tv ..