🌹28🌹

Jungkook knocked the door to Seonghwa's bedroom. But all he could hear, was silence.

The ravenette knocked again but still heard nothing. He wondered whether Seonghwa was here or not.

The door opened a second later, HongJoong standing by the doorway. "He was hoping to see you" and he walks past Jungkook.

The ravenette takes a deep breath, walking into the room, closing the door behind.

As he expected, Seonghwa wasn't looking at him at all. The elder just sat there, on his bed, looking at his phone.

He knows Jungkooks in the room. But he doesn't want to acknowledge him.

"Hyung" the ravenette's voice was a mere whisper. A sigh leaves the elders lips. "What do you want, Jungkook?" Seonghwa looks up, a flash of hurt in his eyes.

"I'm sorry" Jungkook looks down. A scoff leaves Seonghwa's lips as he eyes the younger.

"Jungkook" his voice was firm, indicating for Jungkook to look up, which he did.

"How did this happen?" Seonghwa wanted to know. How did the to get together again? Cause the last time Seonghwa saw Jungkook, the brunette was in a total mess.

What Seonghwa really wanted to know, was how Taehyung fixed Jungkook.

Jungkook was broken and hurt. How did Taehyung fix him? How did he make him happy again, when the cause of Jungkooks hurt was Taehyung himself.

"We all are fools for love aren't we?" Seonghwa comments, sighing. "Tell me Jungkook. How?" The younger sat down on the bed.

"Its a long story hyung" it's not that long. Seonghwa hums. "Just how did that model bring you back to normal? The last time I saw you, you were like a dead soul but alive" Seonghwa was more frustrated at this point.

"My sister came over. She told him to leave. And he did. And when I found out, I went to him and brought him back. We talked and made up"

The story was actually pretty short. "That's it?" The elder sneers, glancing at Jungkook. The younger nods.

"Did he apologize?" Jungkook nods in response. "You know Jungkook," Seonghwa starts.

"When you first brought Taehyung here, I warned you" Seonghwa speaks, voice a little deeper than usual. "And you told me he was a different" Jungkook remembers saying that.

"How is he different? When he hurt you too?"

---

Thank you for reading