Chapter 31 - Saviour

"Oh that's gotta hurt," you look down as Fenrir sniffed Banners body.

"What was he talking about?" You quiet her down and tell her to wait, tension built as the wolf neared the Asgardians. Banner now in Hulk form grabs Fenrir by the tail and pulls him back. "Oh..."

"Now, time to help," you pull out a spear and look back at Val. "Stay here and give us an entrance," you wink and teleport to Heimdall. "Hey there,"

"Lady Y/n, welcome back," You salute and turn to the oncoming dead.

"Let's dance," you charge at the dead whilst creating illusions, swinging your spear you knock a fair few over the bridge. You grab one of them and knee their rotten guts before discarding them, you turn back to see Korg introducing him and Miek to Heimdall. "YES!" You turn towards the fog and see a ship approach.

"Your saviour is here!" The ship entrance nears the Raindbow bridge, quickly getting to Loki he smugly looks around at the Asgardians. "Did you miss me?"

"I sure did," he spins around and sees you crossing your arms over your chest. You walk towards him as people hurriedly pass by. Taking his face in your hands you pull him in for a kiss, he wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you close. Letting go he smiles down at you. "Shall we?"

"Before we do, I have a gift," he holds up his hand. "Yes, right now, I think it would fit you well," with a shimmer of green overtaking you for a few seconds you look down to see your armour now coloured black and green. Placing a hand on your chest you see a golden amulet with a subtle green glow.

"What's this?" You refer to the necklace. As you walk towards the battle with him.

"As long as I'm alive this amulet will protect you," he places a kiss on your head as he finally walks to Heimdalls side after you thank him.

"Welcome back, I saw you coming,"

"Course you did," you chuckle, looking at the charging creatures all of you stand ready. As they get closer you all started to advance on them. Blocking hits from the left you kicked any oncoming soldiers with your foot. Getting rid of the spear you now used an ax which was better fitted, decapitating them one by one. Thunder roared from above as lightning  strikes the palace balcony, Thor leaped down to the bridge with energy surging around him.

"Yes! You're all screwed now!" You shout towards the dead that started to pile to get to Thor. As you continued to fight you heard fireworks go off behind, Val had made her entrance. Jabbing a soldier in the face you jump kicked them off the bridge in one swift move. You look back and see Loki duck and roll to stab an enemy, flipping his helmet and smirking at you. Obviously his charm worked too well because you got a bit of a gash on your arm seconds later. "Oh for gods sake!" Using the ax in hand you impale the creature and leave it to die.

"Are you alright?" You nod, catching your breath, Thor jogs over.

"You're late,"

"You're missing an eye," you chuckle as Val walks passed.

"This isn't over," walking towards Hela Loki makes a suggestion.

"Hit her with another lightning blast,"

"I just hit her with the biggest lightning blast in the history of Lightning blasts! It did nothing,"

"We just need to hold her off until everyone is on board," Val nods in agreement with you. "But it won't end there..."

"Y/n is right, as long as Helas on Asgard her power grows stronger... she'll hunt us down. We need to end her here and now," Thor concludes.

"So what do we do?" Valkyrie asks, seemingly thinking they were out of options.