" Harry! Harry!"

" Ron! Ron, are you ok?"

"I’m fine!"

"Uhh… Hello. Who are you?" Lockhart sat up and look around looking confused.

"Um…Ron Weasley."

"Really? And uh, who- who am I?"

"Lockhart’s memory charm backfired. He hasn’t got a clue who he is!"

"It’s an odd sort of place this, isn’t it? Do you live here?" he said while taking a rock.

"No!"

"Really? Well?" Ron take the rock from his hand and hit Lockhart's head with it. Lockhart passed out again.

"What’ll do I do now?"

"You wait here and try and shift some of this rock so we can get back through. I’ll go on and find Ginny!"

"OK."

Elora's P. O. V

I watch as Harry run to the red head girl's side and began shooking her body. I tried to shout but no voice can get out of my throat. Only my lips moving but my voice can't be heard. Ooh that freaking Voldermort just use silencing charm on me.

"Ginny… Ginny! Oh, Ginny, please don’t be dead. Wake up. Wake up! Please, wake up!" Harry shook Ginny's body as she lay there, looking lifeless.

"She won’t wake."

"Tom. Tom Riddle! What do you mean, she won’t wake? She’s not…?"

"She’s still alive, but only just."

"Are you a ghost?"

"A memory, preserved in a diary for fifty years."

"She’s cold as ice. Ginny, please don’t be dead. Wake up! You’ve got to help me, Tom. There’s a basilisk."

"It won’t come until it’s called." Voldermort picked up Harry's wand while Harry looks at him in confusion. Bless Harry's soul.

"Give me my wand, Tom."

"You won’t be needing it."

"Listen, we’ve got to go! We’ve got to save her!"

"I’m afraid I can’t do that, Harry. You see, as poor Ginny grows weaker, I grow stronger. Yes Harry, it was Ginny Weasley who opened the Chamber of Secrets."

" No. She couldn’t. She wouldn’t!"

"It was Ginny who set the basilisk on the Mudbloods and Filch’s cat, Ginny who wrote the threatening messages on the walls."

"But why?"

"Because I told her to. You’ll find that I can be very persuasive. Not that she knew what she was doing. She was, shall we say, in a kind of trance. Still, the power of the diary began to scare her. And she tried to dispose of it in the girl’s bathroom. And then, who should find it, but you? The very person I was most anxious to meet."

" But, why did you want to meet me?"

"I knew I had to talk to you, meet you if I could. So I decided to show you my capture of that brainless oaf, Hagrid, to gain your trust."

"Hagrid’s my friend! And you framed him, didn’t you?"

"It was my word against Hagrid’s. Only Dumbledore seemed to think he was innocent."

"I’ll bet Dumbledore saw right through you."

"He certainly kept an annoyingly close watch on me after that. I knew it wouldn’t be safe to open the Chamber again while I was still at school, so I decided to leave behind a diary preserving my sixteen-year-old self in its pages, so that one day I would be able to lead another to finish Salazar Slytherin’s noble work."