~ Chapter 21 ~

"I really can't take it anymore... I should tell you something"

Maya's pov
~5 minutes ago~

When Jungkook was inches close to me. I saw y/n walking away with tear filled eyes. I just couldn't take it anymore. I pushed Jungkook away.
"That's enough Jungkook. Can't you see that y/n's hurt? If you really do love her why can't you tell it to her face instead of playing pranks?" I just blurted out some harsh words to Jungkook which made everyone look at me with their jungshook faces. And followed y/n. I noticed that Jungkook realised his mistake and felt bad. But all I could think was of y/n.

I just couldn't see my best friend cry. So I just decided to tell her everything.
"I really can't take it anymore, I should tell you something"

She wiped away her tears and gave a fake smile so that I don't feel bad.
"I'm sor-" she cut my words and said
"No don't be. I know I shouldn't have said those hurtful words to you. I'm sorry. And I'm happy for you and Jungkook. Although I was hurt before but now I want my best friend to be happy since you matter the most to me."

I would have taken it if she was angry with me. But seriously I can't hold it anymore. I just hugged her and cried my eyes out. Although she was confused because of my sudden downpour, she didn't ask me a single question and gave me time to let it all out.

~minutes later~
~in y/n's room~

"So this is what happened!!" She asked furiously.
I smiled as I saw her cursing Jungkook and his stupid plan. She turned to me and returned the smile and gave me a tight hug. 'God I'm happy I have her' this was all I thought when I was holding her.

"I'm sorry Maya I shouldn't have doubted you. That bastard. I'm gonna kill him" she said leaving the room.
I followed her to not miss the exciting scene which was gonna happen.

Your POV

I had happy tears flow outta my eyes. I was actually so happy even though I said I was happy for both of them dating. 'I guess I was jealous afterall' I thought as I laughed to myself.

But I just couldn't forgive Jungkook. Even though I didn't wanna hurt him. I just wanted him to know how much I was hurt because of his stupid plan.
"I'm gonna kill him" I said and walked out of the room.
As I was nearing the table and saw jungkook my anger just flew away. ',I just don't know what he did to me' I smiled to myself when Jungkook and the rest noticed me.

I couldn't hold it in anymore. I walked really fast to Jungkook and kissed him. He was surprised at first but then he kissed me back. I cuddled into his arms and could hear his heart beating fast. But he was still clueless. I could hear the others cheering for us. I looked into his eyes and said, "I don't care about any of your stupid plan anymore. I've already wasted many years of my life without you and I'm not gonna waste a single second after this. So... I wanna say that... I lo-" wait
He stopped me by placing his finger on my lips.

"I wanted to do this all my life" He whined like a cute little kid which made me smile and I said him to continue in his way. I folded my arms and watched him.
He put his hands in his pocket and took out a box. It was a pendant which said 'y/nkook' I stood there shocked as i didn't expect a gift from him. He continued,

"I know I've been hurting you the past weeks. I did those stuffs for you to fall in love with me and i didn't mean to hurt you. I'm sorry for that. And at first I didn't actually like you but then as I got to know you I couldn't stop myself from loving you. I tell myself everyday that I'm blessed to have you in my life and I'm really sorry for all the tears that left your eyes, I won't let another drop fall out of it in the future. Y/n.. I LOVE YOU and have always loved you. Will you be my girlfriend?"

I can't hold in my tears anymore. I cried out loud as I hugged him and hit him softly "it took you so long to tell me this?" I didn't wanna let go of him. I replied with faint voice "Yes, I will be your girlfriend. I LOVE YOU TOO" I said as he kissed my forehead.

Written on: 24.04.2021