"I-I think it's time for me to go." I say standing up. "Okay. Good day!" Lily smiles faintly at me. She was so beautiful. The Princess just waved a goodbye at me. "You too! Thank you, Your Highness once again!" I wave goodbye before leaving as fast as I could.

Just gotta look on the bright side! I still got a gift from the Princess! That's is worth choking hundreds of times on lemon bars! I looked at the handkerchief that she gave me. She did remarkably well with the embroidery.

Soon enough I arrived where His Majesty and Princess Jennette were having tea. "You are back. That was quicker then I thought." His Majesty commented as I bowed to him quickly.

"What did she want?" He asks taking a sip of his tea as Princess Jennette also looked at me curiously.

I smiled proudly holding up my handkerchief. "She wished to gift me this. She even embroided my name in it herself." I tell showing where she put my name.

"Give it here." He ordered. I put the handkerchief in his that he held out. He examined it closely especially where my name way. "Why would she give you a gift?" Claude asks me still looking at the handkerchief. "I don't know, Your Majesty. She gave everyone a gift."

He handed the handkerchief back to me which I took and put it neatly in my pocket. He seemed to go deep in thought.

"Did she perhaps give you any gifts for us?" Princess Jennette asks. "I'm sorry, Your Highness, she did not." I tell her as she became gloomy. "Oh, okay." She nodded looking down at her hands. "Oh! Maybe she's waiting to give us our gifts in person!" She suddenly said smiling largely. I doubted that. His Majesty looked like doubted that too. But it's best to not spoil her mood. "Maybe." I smiled back at her. Claude just turned away going back to thinking whatever he was thinking about before her words.

***

Athy POV

It was night now and I was in bed looking outside at the starry night. I requested for Lucas to come also to give him his gift but he never showed up. He is so rude!

Then a figure suddenly appeared on the balcony. He really just does what he pleases. I got out of my bed and grabbed his gift on the nightstand walking toward him. "You are very late, you know?" I tell him I walked up to him.

"I told you I'm quite busy." He rolled his eyes at me. "You still could've spared me a few moments!" I retorted. "Actually I couldn't. Tomorrow I'll be leaving to find the sacred World Tree to replenish my mana. I've found it before so I should only be gone for a few months. So that's why I had a lot of preparing to do." Lucas explains, nonchantly. He is leaving me? For months? He then flicks my forehead. "Don't be so sad. I'll be back before you even know it." He looked at me annoyed.

He was a jerk! But he was still my best friend. For the first time I grabbed onto Lucas and hugged him tightly. He froze completely still like I was hugging a statue. A small giggle escaped my lips at his reaction. But I still hugged onto him tightly. Why did he have to leave me? I let go of him seeing the confused Lucas. I've never knew he could actually become flustered.

"Well I guess this is quite a suitable gift then." I smiled at him rubbing my eyes quickly in case any tears were forming. Then handed him his gift. He grabbed my the gift from my hand.

He unwrapped the gift and looked at the thin black leather bracelet. A small smile appeared on his lips as he read what was written on it.

"So you can't forget me even if you are gone for a long time." I tell him. "Liked is ever forget the first person who'd ever dared to hit me." Lucas smirked looking up at me. I felt my face heat up. It was almost a sweet moment but he ruined it!

"I'm leaving tonight I'll be gone in the morning. I came to bye." Lucas says nonchantly. "I'll miss you." I say. "You're just scared your mana will go haywire again." Lucas rolled his eyes and leaned back on the balcony. "No because if that happens and I die I'll haunt you for the rest of your life." I smiled. "Stay away from Raven while I'm gone. That other girl too and His Majesty!" Lucas glared she me. "Why's that?" I ask rolling my eyes at him. "I just don't trust them." Lucas says. He doesn't trust anyone I swear.

"I've got to go now." Lucas says opening up his arms. He wants another hug? "What are you doing?" I ask him. He dropped his arms and looked away from me. "N-Nothing. Just stretching you know?" He says awkwardly as his ears turned slightly pink. I laughed at him which he turned to glare at me.

I then once again hugged him. He froze like a statue again but then he put his arms around me also. "Come back soon."