Chapter 10

I woke up laying on Jade, but in a bed not the park. Im assuming she moved me, did she really carry me that far? No s..she wouldnt right.. I slowly get up and realise she put me in her oversized t shirt and shorts. Oh my god... she took off my clothes what the fuck. I walk to the bathroom and hear Jade rustle around in the bed not aware that she woke up. I look in the bathroom mirror and my entire chest is red and bruised. My eye is a black eye, as I stare at my screwed up body Jade comes up behind me and hugs me. She kisses my neck then puts her chin on my shoulder. "Good Morning beautiful" she says in a soft raspy voice. I smile and say back "Good morning to you too" She hugs me tighter and I wince in pain. She loosens her grip. "oops.. sorry I forgot..." She turns me around to face her and lifts my shirt. The red and blue coloration of my stomach is very bright. "My poor baby.. Im sorry." She kisses ny cheek and grabs my hand pulling me to bed. She tucks me in. "We have at least 2 more hours before school starts. What do you wanna do?" " I have to go to school looking like this?" Next thing I know my phone starts blowing up with texts and phone calls from my mom. "SHIT" I call her asasp. "Hey. Im so sorry im with Jade rn. I spent the night at her house." " Hey Mrs. Vega! its Jade" " Uh huh. Okay. Im so sorry..  Oh uhm by the way.. Last night Jade and I went cliff jumping and I got scared and fell. y..yeah im okay. I just got pretty bruised and my eye is black but im fine. Yes Jade is taking great care of me.. Ill call you next time I promise. yeah. love you too. okay ill see you after school. Alright bye" "Sorry.. i shouldve woken you up.." "Its okay. i needed the sleep to be honest.." Jade lays down next to me. "So.. uhm.. I hope you dont mind. I didnt want you sleeping in wet cold clothes. So I washed and dried them. I was up late doing some thinking." " What about?" " If we are gonna get parts in the musical.." I look at her and laugh" " We are definatly getting parts in the musical." "I sure do hope your right." Later we would soon know that this musical would be the biggest mistake of both of our lives..