Jade's P.O.V(32)

ALSO AN 18+CHAPTER SO.

I wake up and look over to my left,  there face buried into my naked chest is Tori. The 22 year old Latinas back is slowly moving up and down as she breathes.

I rub my finger on her side, she starts to get goosebumps and moves her head just a little. I reach under my bed to grab my vibrator.  She got me off once, what do you want me to do. I turn it on and put it on my clit,

I grab Tori's ass, its firm but squishy.  I start kissing her neck. God her skin is so soft. She moans just slightly but not waking up. I..I want to touch her. I want to be inside her. I move her on her back, she groans just a little bit but stays asleep.

I start kissing her neck again, slowly moving down to her bare chest. Once I reach her boobs I put her right one in my mouth and start playing with her left nipple with my hand so it doesnt feel left out. Tori moans but continues to snore. Shit shes a heavy sleeper. I kiss her left nipple and suck on that one, switching hands to lightly squeeze her right nipple. Her skin starts to raise as she gets goosebumps.

Her left nipple has always been the most sensitive of the two. I start kissing down her body, touching every inch of her massive scar, making sure it gets a little love as well. Once I reach her stomach I give it kisses everywhere. On every inch. It's so soft, it's so pretty. I look down just a little and see Tori's vag.

I lick my lips and continue kissing down to it. Once I reach her vag I lick my fingers, I spread apart her lips and feel that she is wet. Good job Jade. I think to myself. I insert one finger and she moves and moans.

I put in another. "Uh" she says quietly in a breathy moan. I put my mouth onto her clit and start sucking, I start thrusting my fingers in and out, I feel a hand on the back of my head and I knew I woke her up. "J..jade?" I dont stop, I wanna make her scream my name,

I wanna fuck her until she cant take anymore. I need her.  I take my fingers out of her and lick my fingers, tasting her. "Hi... sorry..." I reach under my bed again and pull out my double ended dildo/strap on. I grab the lubes as well even though I might not need it. Tori sits up,

"Love?" She looks at the 9 inch dick that's in my hand and her eyes go wide. "Y..you arent gonna... i..in me.." I nodded at her. I know shes never had something this big in her. That's why I'm doing it. Her vagina is mine. She is mine. "Hey. Its gonna be okay. I'll go slow. If it hurts to much just tell me and I'll stop. I promise." "O..okay." I hold the side I'm about to insert into me.

"See this, I put it inside of me so I can also get pleasure from fucking you. Do you wanna put it in for me?" She looks at me wide eyed and nodds. I lay back and hand her the lube. I like to be extra wet, it helps. She puts it on the end and starts massaging it to make it slippy, but not to slippy so it dosent fall out. She kisses me and slowly inserts it inside of me. I moan in pleasure.

  "Good girl." I say and lay her back. I grab lube and rub it on the end im going to put into her, I then kiss her stomach and her vag again. I can tell shes really nervous. I hold her hand. "Itll be okay. I got you okay." She nods, I kiss her hand and then I kiss her lips. I put more lube onto her vagina so it has a much easier time getting in. "Ready mi amor?" Tori looks at the strap on. Then back at me and nods. "Okay. Remember,  if it hurts to much tell me, and I'll stop I promise."

I put the tip against the entrance to her vagina. I grab ahold of her leg with my free hand. I very slowly and very gently insert it. I dont go all the way in, maybe just a good 3-4 inches. Tori groaned in pain. "You okay? More or no?" "K..keep going." She says. So I do. But a little slower. I get about halfway inside, "You're doing amazing babygirl. I'm so proud of you." I take it out and kiss her again. She moans. "P..put it back." I look at her

"All the way?" "Dont look at me just fucking do it." I bed down and kiss her vagina. I bite the inside of her thigh lightly she moans. I grab the strap on again and put it back in, moving a little bit faster, once I get to the same spot, I look at Tori her back is arching and she is moaning softly, I look back down at the strap and shove the last few inches in hard. She moans so loud. "HOLY FUCK" she screams and claws at the bed. I smile. "Good job baby." She grabs ahold of my thigh and starts moving her hips, motioning for me to thrust into her again.

I look at her and smile. I sit up a little bit, I position her legs to where shell enjoy what in about to do even more and add a bunch more lube. I lean over her and we make out a little bit, I start thrusting in and slowly at first, Tori starts moaning into my mouth, that's when I shoved my tongue into her mouth and start French kissing her. She grabs the back of my head with her right hand and pulls my hair just a little bit, so I speed up the thrusting just a little and go a little bit harder. She pulls my hair to a point where my lips wont reach hers anymore.

"I-ah... f- J..Jade" she says, I smile. I grab her right arm and put it around my back, she does the same with her left, I start going a little more faster, and start sucking onto her left nipple. "J- jade. I- Oh. Im.. I'm g..gonna." I look up at her and stop moving. Her breathing slows down and her back hits the bed again. I thrust hard. She moans "Ah, uh, uh, l..like t..that." I stop again. I put my left hand onto her clit and start rubbing it while sucking her nipple. "J-jade!" I thrust harder. In and out. In and out. Her back arches "Oh my god!! Jade!! I..I'm coming!!" I slow my pace down and continue to suck her nipple. She claws at my back and her legs start shaking, I moan into her breast. I keep thrusting into her, not as hard but at a nice pace, she starts moaning again, I do as well.

"Yes. Good girl. Uh." I say to her as I pick up the pace and go a little more hard. Her nails dig more into my back, it just keeps turning me on, I continue to thrust in and out and stimulate her clit by rubbing it, her back arches again with every thrust. I continue to moan. "I..I'm gonna cum again" Tori says, I dont stop I go faster, I'm about to as well. "J..jade p..please... i..i" she moans one more time and we both cum at the same time. I slow my pace down. We start breathing heavy, I see her legs shake. Oh my god I just got her a third time.

I smile and look at her. I kiss her and she grabs the back of my head. I start thrusting again. She moans even louder. I smile. "Cum for me again. I love it." And just like that she goes a fourth time. "Atta girl." I take the dildo out of her and start licking up all of her cum. Her body twitches each time my tongue touches her. Her breathing is heavy but sexy as fuck. She grabs my head and brings me up to her face, we start kissing again. She grabs the dildo with her hand and inserts it into her again. She moans into my mouth. Oh my god she's so fucking hot right now. I keep thrusting into her and she keeps moaning, the next thing I know we have both cum at least 10 more times. We went on for what seemed like hours. I lost track of time.

I took the dildo out of her, then I removed it from myself, we were both dripping wet. I went down on her again. I needed to taste her one more time. "Jade I... i.. i do...dont th..think i..i h..have m...more." she said breathing heavily but arching her back again. "Come on princess just one more time... for me..." and just like that I get shot with a wet sensation hitting the back of my throat.  She just squirted. I did that. "O..oh.. g..go..good...g..god." Tori's legs were shaking so bad. I smile as I suck every last bit I can out of her. Once I'm done I lay down next to her, her entire body shaking. She just kept moaning. "Baby?"

"Y..yeah" "A..are you okay.." she nodded her head. I rolled her over to face me and just held her. "You did so good." "I...I..did" "mhm." She smiled and held onto me. "I love you." I said to her. "I.... love.... you... t..too." I kissed her forehead and rubbed her back. She and I fell back to sleep soon after.