"You mean your usually clumsy self?" Jisoo clarified, much to the dismay of the younger girl.

"But carry on." Jisoo replied, judging her best friend.

"So as I was saying, I was my usual self, falling in line trying to buy food." She recounted, giggling like an idiot.

"And when I was on my way here, I bumped into Jennie." Chaeyoung nervously chuckled.

"What? Jennie? The Jennie Kim?" Jisoo looked at her in disbelief, the latter nodded.

"Are you serious? Jennie, your long time crush?" Jisoo shouted.

"Shh, tone down your voice!" Rosé demanded.

"What's wrong anyway? Almost everybody has a crush on Jennie."

"Yeah but I'm Roseanne, the dumb, clumsy, school nerd." Rosé frowned, looking sad.

"They already hate me. If they find that out, they'll have more reasons to make fun of me."

"Aww Chae, if only I could do something to make your College life less miserable, I would." The older girl held her hand, comforting her.

"What do you mean? You being my friend made my life less miserable Chu." Rosé smiled, leaning on her friend's shoulder.

"Love you." Jisoo murmured.

"Love you too."

---

"Alright, now sit beside your group mate and start doing the exercises, you only have 45 minutes to do it." Mr. Clinton, a bald teacher nearly in his 40's who always wear an old fashioned reading glasses announced, making a certain someone scoot closer to the nerdy Roseanne.

"Hi!" The stranger timidly greeted.

Roseanne, who never bothered to look at her partner replied with a simple nod, she's so engrossed with reading and finishing the exercises that she forgot to acknowledge the fact that someone finally chose her to be their partner.

"Can you move a little bit, I can't work properly." Rosé whispered, her eyes never leaving the thick book in front of her.

"Ah yeah sure" The stranger replied, giving her some space to work on.

"Though that should be a group activity." The girl sitting beside her reminded.

"Yeah, now go to your partner and stop bugging me." The blonde blurted out.

"But you're my partner." The girl replied, making Chaeyoung just realize it.

"Oh." She shrugged off.

"Oh!" She exclaimed after, finally getting the stranger's point.

"I am so sorry, I'm just not used to having partners at anything." Rosé laughed, turning to face the stranger sitting beside her.

The blonde smiled widely, thinking about someone finally being so kind enough to want to be partnered with her.

"Jennie?" Roseanne whispered in disbelief, blinking her eyes a couple of times, trying to process if the situation was a reality or a dream.

"You're real?" Rosé blurted out, making Jennie confused.

Jennie lightly shook her head, not getting what Rosé just meant. "I mean yeah, I guess."

"I mean is it real? That you're my partner?" Chaeyoung asked with a huge smile plastered on her face.

"Yeah, I did ask the professor if I could be partnered up with you." The shorter girl admitted.