No Babies

"(Y/N)."

Your eyes open, the rays of sunlight breaking through the curtains are blinding.

"(Y/N)!"

"What?!" You say as you turn to the sexy man sitting against the headboard. He's staring out the window with a cigarette in his hand.

"You need to take the morning-after pill," he says bluntly.

"Awe, and here I thought I could trap you with a pregnancy," you tease as you crawl between his legs. Nuzzling your face against his chest.

"Baby girl," he starts to scowl.

"Relax, grumpy, I started with the pill when I started dating you. Can you calm down? Jeez." You pluck the cigarette from his lips and take the last drag.

"I just, I don't want kids now. I'm not sure if I ever want them. Sorry, I know it's a dealbreaker for most women. We should have discussed this earlier," he confesses, filled with regret.

"Hey, please stop smoldering!" You prop yourself up against his chest and place your head against his forehead. "I'm not with you for your seed. I haven't given the idea of having kids much thought, so it's not an issue. Besides, I don't think I want to share your affection with anyone else. So can you relax?"

Ban stares at you with wide eyes, shocked that you took his news so gracefully. Relief washes over his face.

"Aaaand, I might even be infertile."

"What do you mean?" He asks, looking confused at your random remark.

"Well, my dad was a scientist for this big Pharmaceutical company, AdcoTech. He developed vaccines and would give it to me as soon as he thought it was ready. He didn't wait for FDA Approval. I'm not saying it wasn't fucked up, but when I was ten the funniest thing happened. He gave me a vaccine and the next morning I woke up with this blue-white hair you see before you. So I don't know what else that injection did to my body."

"AdcoTech, heh? What was your Dad's name?" Ban rubs his chin like you piqued his interest.

"David (L/N)," you say smiling as you think of your dad.

"David, (L/N)!?" He practically shouted.

"Yeah, did you know him?" You ask excitedly.

"Yeah, yeah, a few years ago, I," he pauses and stares out the window, smoldering again.

You sit up, taking a cigarette from its box, you light it, place it in his mouth, and gesture for him to continue. He lifts an eyebrow and rolls his eyes. Knowing he can't get out of this conversation.

"The sins met your father and his team while we had to protect them from the 10 Commandments about twelve years ago. Some sensitive vaccine stuff. Man, your dad was a fun guy," he takes a long drag from his cigarette and sighs. The smoke escapes from his mouth and clouds around his face. "Looks like I couldn't protect him after all." He pulls you closer, grips you tightly and kisses your hair. It's obvious he is keeping something from you. "I'm gonna make breakfast. Want some?" His body language still very serious in contrast to his cocky, playful self.

"Yes please!" You say smiling.

What the hell is Ban not telling me? It's all you can think of while getting ready for the day...

"Why the hell would you not tell me that (Y/N) is David fucking (L/N)'s daughter?" Ban growls as he has Meliodas pinned up against the wall.

"Hey, Buddy, would it have mattered? You wouldn't have gotten so close if you knew who she was. Don't you think? The two of you grew so close in such a short time, I thought it's her place to tell you," Meliodas says in his perky voice as always.