elena + syd

Gabby's POV:
It's towards the end of summer, but summer isn't ending quite yet. Elena and Syd's wedding is TOMORROW!!!! I'm one of Elenas brides mades and the dress she picked over is so pretty. it's so hard to put my finger on the fact we are growing up. It feels like just yesterday Alex and I were teenagers. We spent all day at a rehearsal for the wedding. It was so sweet. I love Elena and Syd together. They're so committed and so excepting. It's really beautiful how they are so passionate for each other while there are always people who hate on them or their community but they don't let it get to them. They're special people.

The next morning my parents wake me up in the morning. I jump up ans put on my dress. I tolf my parents I would get my hair and makeup done at the Alvarez's and they told me they would meet me there when they were ready. I knoked on the door and opened it. I saw Alex in his tux on the couch and Lydia and Pen both rushing around the house getting ready. "Wheres the bride?" I say smiling. Pen tells me to go inot her room and help her. I walked into her room and she had on a white tux and flats. "You look gorgeous Elena"
"Thank you Gabby, I'm so nervous. I also cant do makeup would you care to help" She looked at me with a nervous face. I started getting really good at makeup the past years. I took a cosmetology class last year and practiced a lot so I could do something nice.
"Of course! What kind of look do you want" I say to her with excitement in my face. She tells me to do something nice for a wedding so I look 'wedding makeup' up in google and found the perfect look. Elena tolf me she wamted it and I could easily do it so I did. While I was doing it Alex knocked on the door "Come in" we say. He walks in and looks at Elena.
"I can't believe you're getting married." He says. She smiles and gives him a hug. "You both look gorgeous" he says to us.
"I'm doing Elenas makeup and then I'm gonna do mine do we have time?" I ask. Elena said we had plenty so once I finished with hers which looked absolutely amazing on her I did my own. Alex walked up behind me and hugged me from behind.
"You look perfect" He said to me. I kiss him for two seconds before Abuela saw.
    Once we arrived at the wedding we started getting ready. It was 7:00 a.m. and the service started at 9:00. Time went bye fast. It was 9:00 and Alex and I watched Elena walk down the isle to Syd. There were shivers down my spine. Alex and I then walked out on Elenas side. Elena got to say her vows. "Syd. I remember the first time we actually talked personally. I was holding a cookie and you asked me if you could have half. I didn't realize at first then I freaked out and said yes. We've come a long way since then and I'm so glad I met you. You inspire me. You are my second half. Thank you for teaching me what love is." They both started tearing up. It was Syds turn. 
    "Elena, you are the person I have always looked up to. You are a perfect human. Whenever I'm with you I'm happy. You make me happy and I'm so glad we are doing this today. You changed me. You turned me into who I am and made me not afraid of the person I was on the inside. You showed me what it was like to be in love." They got their rings. Once I heard the
    "You may now kiss one another" My heart almost melted. I cant wait for that to be Alex and I one day. We all clapped. When the ceremony was over we headed to the dance floor. Alex and I slow danced, and danced danced. It was so fun.

____________________________________
Hi guys I hope you liked this! It literally gave my shivers writing it. I wanted to come and say to everyone reading if you are reading it that you are perfect. I struggle with body dysmorphic disorder and it's something that I wish upon no one. Just know that you can message me whenever and that you should know your worth. all shapes, sizes, colors, ethnicities, genders, etc. are beautiful <33

since i laid eyes on you. | Alex Alvarez |जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें