Zombie Apocalypse (Idea)

Start from the beginning

The infected will lose their freedom as soon as the parasite travels to their brain. Once the parasite is there, it will make the infected attack and bite humans in order to reproduce as the parasite places its eggs in the saliva of the infected.

The Incident

When Isfet and his subordinates were testing one of the experimental mutations of the parasite on a prisoner (Let's call him #01 for he was the first infected) sent to death, they decided to observe and log the changes as usual until they realized too late that #01 began getting stronger.

#01 was able to break the glass between them and the scientist and was able to snag a bite on Isfet before he was shot in the head. Immediately, he sprung to the closest person and bit down on their neck.

Due to the suddenness of the incident, the company wasn't able to get it under control and as a result, it became the start of a zombie apocalypse.

Characters

Jack "Joker" Jones is a kid that came from a wealthy family. His father and mother run a company that produces guns and equipment for the military. His father and mother decided to teach Jack how to use a handgun when he turned 11 (They used a toy gun to help him practice, of course, they only used a real gun once and that was in a gun range owned by the company). In his parents' room, they keep a safe there with a backpack for each of them just in case something happens.

When the initial outbreak happened, the parasite didn't get to Jack's country until two months after. There was a man who was too scared and brought his wife, who was infected, to the country because he didn't want to hand her over. His wife ended up biting him, then it spread before it got under control.

Around the time the parasite came, Jack found out, through the news, that the parasite entered his country and that his parents' private plane crashed in the ocean on their way back. They promised Jack they would be home in three days, needing to leave the country for a business meeting.

Taking his time to mourn, he didn't notice how fast time had passed so when someone (or should I say an infected; it was someone who was newly infected so he had normal strength) started banging on the door, he froze and quickly remembered that there was an emergency backpack in his parents' safe. (You know what happens at this time if you read the one-shot "Sob")

After who knows how long, Jack grabbed his belongings and fled from the area, knowing it was dangerous to stay there. Roughly around a month later, he was found by a man and a little girl. He came to know these two as Silver Heart and Queen Emerald.

Queen Emerald used to be the heir of another company called the 'Emeralds', who is known for making all kinds of jewelry. When the parasite hit their city, she was protected by her parents' at the cost of them being bitten. Through sheer willpower, Queen's parents held back the infected long enough for Queen to escape.

At the same time, a person who was escaping the city found her along the way and decided to care for her. He told her his name was Silver Heart.

After that, Silver Heart trained Queen to survive in the apocalypse, eventually gaining two more students.

King "Spade" Spadon was adopted by a rich family when he was abandoned by his blood family when he was young. He gained a foster brother in the process.

When he was introduced to Dump, his new foster brother, he was still recovering from being abandoned so it seemed like he was ignoring Dump. Angered by this, Dump began treating Dump poorly.

When the parasite hit their city, their parents' were out of the country as they were always busy, neglecting the two boys. King took charge when they escaped but Dump still treated him badly but secretly also cared for his brother.

One day, roughly around four months after the initial outbreak, raiders attacked the two of them. At the same time, Jack and Queen were wandering farther than they were supposed to and saw what was happening.

Taking it upon themselves, Jack and Queen rescued the two but one of the raiders knocked Dump unconscious, making King think he was killed and, after Jack and Queen defeated the raiders, left with them.

He did not know that Dump was still alive and when he awoke, he believed that King left him and grew resentful of King and his friends.

=+=

Done!

That took me a long time to type, haha!

This was actually inspired by multiple things but mostly Undertale, Assassination Classroom fic, and a Fullmetal Alchemist fic!!

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, thank you so much for reading!

Buh-byyyyeeeee!!!