No More Teasing 🍋

Start from the beginning

"You're so fucking beautiful."

You hug him as hard as you can and say: "I missed you so much."

"Me too, Baby Girl."

"Let's get you cleaned up," you say holding his face. Ban smiles and carries you upstairs. You didn't even care to greet the other sins. All you want is in your arms. And tonight, you will show him how much you love him.

You run the bath with extra bubbles and climb in. Ban walks in the en-suite with a pair of boxers.
"You won't be needing those tonight," you say seductively, gesturing for him to sit between your legs. He obliges happily.

He rests his back against your breasts and his head lands on your shoulder. You wrap your legs and arms around his torso and trail your nose from his shoulders to his hair. You breathe him in and smell a mixture of smoke, musk, and blood. It's surprisingly satisfying.

"Baby Girl..."

"Shhh." You selfishly wash his hair, making sure the entirety of your hands come in contact with his scalp and shoulders. Your touch drips with lust...

You lather the loofah with soap and slowly start to wash his back, making sure your free hand travels everywhere the loofah was. For the first time, you understand the feeling of not wanting to share. You're even jealous of the loofah touching his skin.

Ban nuzzles his nose in your neck. You wash and massage his beautiful torso, soaking away the drops of dried blood from his non-existing wounds. You yearn to touch every inch of him. Your fingers dip into every single crevice, your palms feeling the bulges of his muscles. You plant kisses all over the side of his face. He moans softly as you continue to wash and caress him.

Ban lifts his hand to your cheek and pulls his face closer. He slides his tongue from one corner of your lips to the other.

"Mmm, peaches." He smiles as he makes full contact with your lips. His tongue separates your lips and gently massages yours. As the kiss gets more and more heated, you drop the loofah and travel to his hips. You enjoy every angle it has to offer. He growls and turns around.

"Baby Girl, those hands!"
All you can do is smile innocently at the panting Adonis hovering over you.

He jumps out of the tub. He's standing next to you with a towel in his hand. You take the cue to get out. He turns your back to him, undoes your hair and place your locks over your shoulders. He starts drying your shoulders and leaves burning kisses as he travels down your back. He guides the towel over your plump butt cheeks, making sure he touches every single curve. He leaves a kiss on each cheek. Ban takes your hips and turns you around. His face is a breaths distance from your womanhood. He gently pats it dry.

"How I've missed you," he purrs at your southern lips and leaves a kiss. The gentle touch of his lips sends a heatwave through your core. He travels to your breasts and whisper sweet nothings to them. Ban lifts you up in his arms, his eyes pierce right into your soul and he says sweetly: "Let's go play, (Y/N)."

"No, Lover, no playing tonight," you place your hand on his chest, waiting for him to understand what you just said. Realization washes over his face. He grips you tighter.

"I love you; so much, my Baby Girl." He whispers in your ear. You give him a tender kiss on his scar.

He gently places you on the bed, as if he's scared to break you. Ban hovers over you, his hands on either side of your shoulders, you feel his erection touch you every time he moves. He starts to kiss you, his hand on your cheek, in your hair and down your neck. You run your hands through his damp hair. Your tongues dancing in each other's mouths, touching every single corner.